Author Topic: Tezuni's Prison Escape  (Read 70415 times)

Confirm that I was free killed for me;

I had no weapons at all during that round. I went out of bounds multiple times, but I was killed about 3 seconds after leaving that area. That is free killing right? If it isn't, then pretty much any prisoner could be killed after two minutes because they were likely out of bounds or had weapons at some point too.

Updates:

-Some new fancy walls
-Easier solitary confinement escape
-Blowdart now does 80 damage
-Crowbar and chainsaw moved to more balanced locations
-Push brooms are now officially "legal"
-More commands for moderators
-Polished up some vent areas
Why'd you nerf the blowdart?

Why'd you nerf the blowdart?
Because weapons like the throwing knife are one-time use when the blow dart isn't. 

People would just go for the blowdart everytime.

Epic.
All I can say.
IGN: Rayquaza

Because weapons like the throwing knife are one-time use when the blow dart isn't. 

People would just go for the blowdart everytime.
Yeah, but that still doesn't mean it's going to hit. It has bad accuracy, and the one reason its so used by prisoners is because it's an easily accessed weapon for them and that it packs a punch. If you're going to nerf the blowdart, IMO you should nerf the Shotgun, the Snipers... Just my opinion though

Why am I mod?

How many times do I have to say that I don't want to administrate/moderate in this server?

Someone, please remove me.  ID 239.

Hey look guys! Another Jail RP where the goal is to find hidden weapons in the bathroom and shoot guards! What fun this will be to play!

How 2 Make JailRP:
  • 1) Make ugly build. The uglier the better :D
  • 2) Fill ugly build with tons of random weapons in idiotic and hilarious places. The more the better!
  • 3) Add random distractions like execution rooms, cafeterias, and exercise rooms!
  • 4) Put a timer on it to pressure the guards and prisoners into shooting each other faster, remember, combat is always awesome!
  • 5) Give everyone only one life, to encourage people to disconnect and rejoin whenever they die! Keeping the gameplay totally fresh.
  • 6) Make a random topic somewhere to show that yours is clearly the best!

*Sigh* I do wish when I clicked this topic I might find something more interesting than what's already been done =/

Perhaps you can try changing any of these dynamics just a tad?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 02:01:22 PM by Rykuta »

Hey look guys! Another Jail RP where the goal is to find hidden weapons in the bathroom and shoot guards! What fun this will be to play!

How 2 Make JailRP:
  • 2) Fill ugly build with tons of random weapons in idiotic and hilarious places. The more the better!
  • 3) Add random distractions like execution rooms, cafeterias, and exercise rooms!
  • 4) Put a timer on it to pressure the guards and prisoners into shooting each other faster, remember, combat is always awesome!
  • 5) Give everyone only one life, to encourage people to disconnect and rejoin whenever they die! Keeping the gameplay totally fresh.

*Sigh* I do wish when I clicked this topic I might find something more interesting than what's already been done =/

Support 300%

How 2 Make JailRP:

It's like this is all JailRP's are.
They're not even RP's, it's more like JailTDM. The only exception is that the guards have to wait until prompted or attacked, to kill.

It's the same stuff over and over, and it gets extremely boring. If I were to make a jail ROLE PLAY, I'd have it be on an island like in Saints Row, and have new prisoners arrive via boat, helicopters bringing in new players, a town where you can become a normal or a prisoner. (the town being boring as stuffe inducing the player to actually want to go to prison)
All of these great ideas, and everyones spitting on the name JailRP with hidden guns and freekilling.

How 2 Make JailRP:

So much support.

God I need to find all the mods I used for my Blockotraz build.

God I need to find all the mods I used for my Blockotraz build.
in what relevance does this have with the server

Why am I mod?

How many times do I have to say that I don't want to administrate/moderate in this server?

Someone, please remove me.  ID 239.

lmao, weren't you banned at first?