Do you miss maps?

Yes! I want them back.
78 (54.5%)
Yes, but I prefer shaders.
44 (30.8%)
No.
21 (14.7%)

Total Members Voted: 143

Author Topic: Bringing back the Bedroom - Hosting a map server later. (Hosting Later)  (Read 8879 times)

Server name is Bedroom Returns (v16)

So, I realized that I became bored with the current system of always flat maps. It was cool at first, but it lost my attention. So, I decided to take a nostalgic visit back to V16. I am going to be hosting a server later for v16 in the Bedroom. Everyone is more than welcome to join.

Plea:
I really want Badspot to release a final version of map supports. Disable the Auto-Updater, and tell everyone that no support will be given for this release. I would love this.

Problems:
-Auto-Updater closes Blockland because you can't cancel it.
--Solution: Start in Offline Mode. Enable Internet in-game, and use a mod such as In-Game Main Menu to browse the main menu.

Pictures:

Hosting:
Suggest a map for me to use!

Get Involved:
Help me figure out how to disable the auto-updater (not Launcher).

Download v16:
Click here to download Blockland v16.
Click here to read instructions.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 02:15:24 PM by Jeep »

HAVE MY CHILDREN JEEP

How do you go back to it?

I'm uploading a safe version of V16 to my server. Check back in about 10 minutes.

Wait so does that mean I have to have v16?

I'm uploading a safe version of V16 to my server. Check back in about 10 minutes.
Jeep, are you God?

Wait so does that mean I have to have v16?
Also this

Nope. You just need to install it into a folder such as C:/Old Blockland/, and you have a completely separate install.

Where can we find this "safe download"?

Also, re-word the title. I sure some people are thinking you brought maps back to the current version.

The installer is uploading to my server. ~5 more minutes.

Nope. You just need to install it into a folder such as C:/Old Blockland/, and you have a completely separate install.
I can't do it.

Added download to the OP.

I enabled internet but it still says i'm in offline mode.

Well. I did, Went back to main menu. And it started updating. I closed the updated and it shut down Blockland.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 03:15:33 PM by Glassy »

Never open the main menu while connected to the internet. Use In-Game Main Menu if you need the menu.

Anyone have a mac version? I only have Mac v19 :c

Anyone have a mac version? I only have Mac v19 :c
Send me that link, it will be fine.