Author Topic: Spade's Arcade 6 - [Welcome to the Arcade - More games :D ]  (Read 23754 times)

11/10 on the OP, you should do commissions for some extra $ Jam Jar.

Arcade itself is great, but there are so many free slots :(
Also maybe try enabling RTB autosaving, it does NOT lag the server when saving 9even a 90K build with tons of events; tested) and it never forgets to save.

We originally had it enabled, but since the opening, it caused the server to crash multiple times a day, so we decided to disable it...

We originally had it enabled, but since the opening, it caused the server to crash multiple times a day, so we decided to disable it...

Since this day, no crash happened (except the master server one)

Sphere totally ruins it.

It will be cool if Mr.lol could give me credits for the Ferris Wheel i did for Seattle. He can asks too, before loading it... mmh.

Suburb didnt do it!

Fixed!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 04:34:42 PM by Sylvanor »

Pablo getting a highscore on Space pinball!

« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 06:59:29 PM by Sentry »

Can somebody ban mybanks101 - 36934? He is doing absolutely nothing but trolling and spamming.
He was kicked a couple of times earlier, And he was kicked a while ago for spamming rockets and destroying Jam Jar's lounge.
He doesn't play any arcade games besides the giant slot machine. And he has no games he made himself. He is just
a full out pain in the ass.

woo

Winner winner chicken dinner

Someone ban Starzy - 37264. He/She is spamming the forget out of the server and its killing the server.
I have the pics to prove it and she said shes not to Notlob and he bought it and didn't ban Him/Her.
Evidence