Spade's Arcade 6 - [Welcome to the Arcade - More games :D ]

Author Topic: Spade's Arcade 6 - [Welcome to the Arcade - More games :D ]  (Read 23031 times)

What? How?
You need to state VCE functions when a save is loaded. You can automate it with that add-on. Otherwise admins need to go through every game using functions and click some brick that states the functions.

So far not so good, I've reached schedule limit and I just finished the betting system. I need to optimize something. No clue what though.

14 view's from finland.

Not a big surprise, as the owner of the server is finnish, and so is the majority of his friends (Im finnish too.)

You need to state VCE functions when a save is loaded. You can automate it with that add-on. Otherwise admins need to go through every game using functions and click some brick that states the functions.

So far not so good, I've reached schedule limit and I just finished the betting system. I need to optimize something. No clue what though.

Lol I always thought that statefunction would only state it for the client that just activated it wow I guess that's what you get when you have to teach yourself what it does.

Bump, this is progressing really well

I won't be able to finish my blackjack any time soon. I have other things to do in Blockland that I find more interesting and I have a ton of stuff to do for school.

Make some nice builds, give them download links, take pictures of the builds and turn them into prints, keep credits, make prize bar where you can win saves?
Then when the Arcade is over release the saves!

I won't be able to finish my blackjack any time soon. I have other things to do in Blockland that I find more interesting and I have a ton of stuff to do for school.
For the time being I could grab the machine from last year and place some about if you'd like. And before you say it doesn't work I fixed it up last year and used it privately so I could keep all the fun to my self :3 but yeah, it works completely fine!

09 days to go also! We open on January 19th! Looking vet forward to it. Everything around the arcade is coming along just fine; we'll post some teaser pictures soon too! And I'll update the topic in the next few days.

For the time being I could grab the machine from last year and place some about if you'd like. And before you say it doesn't work I fixed it up last year and used it privately so I could keep all the fun to my self :3 but yeah, it works completely fine!
Sure. Just add a small brick somewhere that prints this when you click it:
Le stuffe version.
-Demian

Because that thing is terrible. It's not even blackjack. You have a very small chance of losing any credits.

Sure. Just add a small brick somewhere that prints this when you click it:
Le stuffe version.
-Demian

Because that thing is terrible. It's not even blackjack. You have a very small chance of losing any credits.
Will do. I've just about finished my game and I'm very excited :D

So when the arcade opens, do we get to build games? Or do you have to sign up somewhere in order to build them?

Anyone can build games! There's a designated space outside the arcade to do so and if your game is up to scratch then you get your own slot inside the arcade. All the information you'll need will be on the topic when it is updated. c:

We're testing a new epic game!