Spade's Arcade 6 - [Welcome to the Arcade - More games :D ]

Author Topic: Spade's Arcade 6 - [Welcome to the Arcade - More games :D ]  (Read 23033 times)

With in the next couple weeks we should be going up.

Omg yes i remember this server!

Do you still use score for credits?

i don't think we use credits

i don't think we use credits
But what about the gambling? :(

Moutherwatering.
I think i joined on his second one

Make some nice builds, give them download links, take pictures of the builds and turn them into prints, keep credits, make prize bar where you can win saves?

We have talked about using credits and have agreed it's a system none of us think works nor likes. The system has always broken down with in the first two days the server being up! I think this year we'll avoid it. If you want to use some kind of currency system between your games though, please feel free too! But if someone abuses it the admins won't do anything about it, it's under your managment.

Make some nice builds, give them download links, take pictures of the builds and turn them into prints, keep credits, make prize bar where you can win saves?

Fantastic idea!

You guys must have this add-on. Any game that uses VCE functions will be broken without it: http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=4733

But if someone abuses it the admins won't do anything about it
If a credit is eqaul to a minigame point then it could be abused by making points and then loading points to get more. What needs to be implmented is each machine takes your points and saves the varible. When a credit appears from a machine and you click it, it should save the varible a second later. The only way to abuse in the end is by going in the build area and giving yourself the extra points but the people smart enough to would not or is either a troll and all spam the chat with events as well.

My Blokjack uses it's own credit system. It can't be abused but then again only I can give out money. I plan to create a store that gives out free credits for use in my game(s). Sure it can be abused very easily by just grabbing boatloads of credits from the store, but so what? People will abuse it. I don't care. The gambling won't be as must fun if you have millions of credits. They're only taking away from their own enjoyment. If that's what they want to do, I won't stop them.

Will we be able to win little moustaches?

You guys must have this add-on. Any game that uses VCE functions will be broken without it: http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=4733
What? How?