Author Topic: Blockland is getting Boring  (Read 3110 times)

I mean seriously is it that hard to make a original server.
Here are the current servers
City Rps
Family Rps
TDMS
Freebuilds
The occasional zapt server
Grapple Knifes
Rps in general
Fortwars
And racing servers

IF terrains and interiors had stayed we would have a much larger variety im not saying all servers are like this but most are :[

I mean seriously is it that hard to make a original server.
Here are the current servers
City Rps
Family Rps
TDMS
Freebuilds
The occasional zapt server
Grapple Knifes
Rps in general
Fortwars
And racing servers

IF terrains and interiors had stayed we would have a much larger variety im not saying all servers are like this but most are :[
It's the fact that people are lazy and dont want to find the time to build their own terrian.

Then make something original. Or go back to your bland CS server with terrible terrible gameplay. You're part of the problem by not helping the cause.

Quote from: Badspot link=topic=12813.msg178576#msg178576 date=
Please cry in the space provided below:
--------------------------------------------------

Kalphiter's 2013 (never full)

Then make something original. Or go back to your bland CS server with terrible terrible gameplay. You're part of the problem by not helping the cause.

And my server has terrible gameplay how I bet your just hosting some family rp.

Kalphiter's 2013 (never full)
While the server is original once you see everything there's not much left to do.

Family RP's seem better than your silly CS.

Another TDM that has forgeted up weapons.

Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.

I think you've jumped to this conclusion because when good servers are made public, they're popular for about several weeks before they finally just die. After that, there's a huge gap where the popular server just remains dead for a while. Trust me, I've seen this trend.

Family RP's seem better than your silly CS.

Another TDM that has forgeted up weapons.
Okay then so im assuming you have a weapon pack with perfect weapons straight from the game right?

And this is not the only issue servers with effort put into them rarely ever get played i have seen some interesting falling platform servers wiht no more than 7 players.

I'm not looking to argue with you, but your server DOES have terrible gameplay. It's no secret. The weapons are all mixed and matched and terribly balanced and the gunplay of blockland does not translate well into making remakes of Counter strike, and is more suited to making things like Quake. The map is built well, though!

I am of course going off what people have told me. I'd never join it, as i'm not too fond of servers like it.

-snip-
ONCE again is there a cs pack for blockland no so therefore using any other weps makes it a tdm.

ONCE again is there a cs pack for blockland no so therefore using any other weps makes it a tdm.
Shame the gameplay is really the issue here. You can't dance around that, pretending not to hear the complaints about it and only focusing on the weapon selection. The CS weapons suck anyway, so...

You're still part of the problem, by the way.

I fully agree with the OP.