davidosss2003 - big friend

Author Topic: davidosss2003 - big friend  (Read 2062 times)

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=53255;sa=showPosts

this guy is just getting really annoying now. He is making stupid loving drama topics.

You Banned From Me Server FRom CHeating DO YOU KNOW NO CHEAT Or I Perma Ban You On Me Server!!!!
this is just stupidity. and hes also 8, now there is someone here on this forum who is also loving 8 and he acts mature

When i hosting server GWT joined game and GWT says: "IM BADSPOT GIVE ME ADMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!"then i banned him for joking and he's get back and says again: "GIMME THIS ADMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :panda:
really loving dumb. cubelands all ready made a topic or something about this i think.

Blocki What nameis of your server i will join it. :iceCream: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
and a line of cookies.

this guy is just being a friend.
/disscus

i have forgot to say this but he is new

This seems to be his BLID on his forum account but not sure if its his actual ID.

sry for tripple post but:

when i playing this game and i get to world 4, then all levels started be not to beat, stupid ideas of it.
i was on this server. he was just spamming and being annoying

Sorry For It But I Want To Add Something To Players Be Happy It's Not Cheatable Build! Yes Saxophone,Yes.
and saying something is not cheatable when it is

Horrible OP. But. I completely agree. This kids like, really stupid.

umm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4IeVcvAWn8&feature=youtu.be

i just found this vid on youtube about david. idk what user this is :I

Yes, davidosss2003 is an idiot. But most of us already knew that.

Imagine if he was actually born in 2003.

Imagine if he was actually born in 2003.
he is, i asked him in game how old he was and he told me he was 9

he is, i asked him in game how old he was and he told me he was 9
God I hate names like that.

Somebody said a research link in the chat
David clicked it, awful

Somebody said a research link in the chat
David clicked it, awful

Whelp,
I think he deserves that for being a terrible host.

David, is on my death list