Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1324542 times)

god loving damn your parents must be rich
not really a bad thing but god damn
thats what some people make in a whole year

hey axo can i have $200 for a bike

I don't even understand what you're saying here. That's like saying "AMD Processor? How can you using an nvidia card!"
the 6000 series is outdated

and the ivy bridge series is much better than the sandy bridge series of intel processors as ive heard

the 6000 series is outdated

and the ivy bridge series is much better than the sandy bridge series of intel processors as ive heard
Well we can now safely assume that the technology he's using is old.
And, the AMD products that apple has used has mostly been the 6000 series.

So then, overclocking, how would I go about it?

I might get a 11' Macbook Air, is it worth it? I don't like the fact that it has no disk drive, nor does it have a good memory space, that's fine, however, it is really thin which would make me afraid if it broke or cracked in half.

I might get a 11' Macbook Air, is it worth it? I don't like the fact that it has no disk drive, nor does it have a good memory space, that's fine, however, it is really thin which would make me afraid if it broke or cracked in half.

It is not at all worth it.

Should I stick with my Macbook Pro then?

Why would you switch to a Macbook Air. What advantage is there to using one over a normal mac? I mean I guess if you need to fill manilla envelopes.

Why would you switch to a Macbook Air. What advantage is there to using one over a normal mac? I mean I guess if you need to fill manilla envelopes.

Well the Air is thinner and could fit in my backpack better, it also looks nicer, but I don't think its a reason for me to downgrade like that.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834314016

im going to get this laptop in june

JUST ONE PROBLEM

i cant find it anywhere else

I have a question for the $2000 dollar build computer in Suggestions. When it says "X2" GPU, does it mean you need to order two GPUs?

I have a question for the $2000 dollar build computer in Suggestions. When it says "X2" GPU, does it mean you need to order two GPUs?
change the quantity to 2, yes.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834314016

im going to get this laptop in june

JUST ONE PROBLEM

i cant find it anywhere else
Look at laptops a week before you order it. There will probably be better laptops out there by June, AND newegg probably won't be carrying the laptop you're looking for.

ok i'm confused about hooking up my monitor's speakers to my computer
so i ordered a 3.5mm m/m audio cable. my monitor has a 3.5mm audio in. i have the cable plugged into the line out from my mobo and the audio in on my monitor. yet no sound.