Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1341235 times)

I really want to build a gaming computer, but I think I will have no idea what I will be doing.  Does anyone have a tutorial and good ideas for good priced stuff on newegg?
The building part really isn't that difficult. There are a few parts you have to be careful with but other than that it pretty much just clips together.

The building part really isn't that difficult. There are a few parts you have to be careful with but other than that it pretty much just clips together.
Oh, cool!  I've seen how the motherboard just slips into the case, and everything like that.

Question for you all

What do you guys think of the Alienware x51? Me and a couple of my friends are thinking of buying it, mainly to play Battlefield 4 and other graphic intensive games.

So I need some opinions

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823126299
What do you guys think of Logitech's first mechanical keyboard? It uses Cherry Browns btw, for some reason they don't really tell you except in reviews.

Question for you all

What do you guys think of the Alienware x51? Me and a couple of my friends are thinking of buying it, mainly to play Battlefield 4 and other graphic intensive games.

So I need some opinions

Everyone hates Alienware, as powerful as they sound. I wanted an M18/M17x for the color-keyboards and stuff, but they're overpriced as forget and you can get the same specs in a different brand.

The aurora is cool, but it sounds like a washing machine.

Device manager. Default administrative tool.
So what, Iv already fixed all the stuff with the exclamation mark next to it, but it still comes up with errors on like all games.

Thing is, when I do build a computer, I don't know exactly where the parts go.

How bad/loud is it?
its only bad if you play old/non demanding games

e.g. blockland hits like 300fps then you can hear it but not if you use headphones like i do and not tomention the fans for your entier comuter will drown it out and when you have the side pannal on it is much better

i just turn vsync on so it does not go above 80fps

othere then that really good once vsync is on so you done have high fps
i have heard that you can fix it bu taking the cooler off and putting superglue on the capasators to stop them viberating.
overclocks well looks good and you can mine bitcoins will it and or litecoins

So what, Iv already fixed all the stuff with the exclamation mark next to it, but it still comes up with errors on like all games.
Go to manufacturer's website for processors and chipset and such and download the latest drivers.

watch a youtube video of the inside of a desktop
then find out

If I order all the parts from one of the builds in the OP, will Newegg build it for me?

I have absolutely no loving idea how to build a computer

If I order all the parts from one of the builds in the OP, will Newegg build it for me?

No? I guess you could pay someone to build it. But it wouldn't be Newegg.
Watch newegg's tutorial on youtube

not hard

Also, I want to build Mack's storm trooper setup when I get the money to do so.