Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1327710 times)

no. dont ever do this. provide real game benchmarks and not some site which compares theoretical performance.

you are looking at over 20% fps increase from the 780 to 780 ti in 1920x1080 resolution
Err, so should I get the 780 Ti because of the 20% increase or is it not worth it? Also whats the difference between classified and non classified?

Uhh gpuboss uses real gaming benchmarks.

Uhh gpuboss uses real gaming benchmarks.
yes but i care way more about actual fps rather than a grading scale from 1 to 10
i mean how the forget should i know how much of an fps increase i should see in a rating of 9.2 rather than 9.7

It uses ratings from a number of other websites and then puts them all together to get an in general best one, plus in one of the charts it says the fps of different games and at what graphics settings.

Not trying to sound like an ass but gpuboss is actually a good resource.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 01:11:13 AM by ABlockOfCheese »

again, how is someone supposed to figure out the FPS increase from a 1-10 grading scale?? its a stuffty resource until i know exactly what fps increase i get
does "hey man these french fries taste like 7.2/10 to me" help you?? not really

Bro do you even read

plus in one of the charts it says the fps of different games and at what graphics settings.

anyone who edits their post after the other persons response and says "LOL BRO U READ" is completely handicapped
plus i dont see any game benchmarks

I didn't edit anything I just highlighted a certain part.  Plus I did not say "LOL BRO U READ" I was just saying you apparently didn't read the whole post.

Also the chart isn't a line chart.  It should be in the "reasons to buy suchandsuch GPU instead of other" section.

I'm having more issues concerning with my PSU
Will I need to upgrade when I get an FX 8350? I just got a GTX 770. I used to have a 560, so yeah would I need to upgrade it?

What are your other specs?  Also what is the wattage of your current psu?

What are your other specs?
My current build is this
AMD FX-4300 3.8GHz Quad-Core Processor
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
Corsair 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
CoolerMaster HAF 912
MSI 970A-G46 ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS
Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
932GB Western Digital WDC WD10EADS-22M2B0 ATA Device 5200RPM
160gb WD Caviar Blue 5200RPM
Galaxy Geforce GTX 770 2gb
Thermaltake TR2 600W ATX12V Power Supply
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
ATAPI DVD A DH16AASH ATA Device
Will I need to upgrade the PSU since I'm getting an fx 8350?
updated it, but yeah I used to have a 560