2013/01/02 - Blockland r1783

Author Topic: 2013/01/02 - Blockland r1783  (Read 47280 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
  • Fixed openForAppend
  • Fixed memory corruption/crash related to objects being deleted during on onPlayerTouch callback

Badspot

• Administrator
It says 1781 right now, that'll be fixed in a minute.

Yay, bugfixes.
And was openForWrite broken or not? I thought it was, but some people disagree.

Yay, bugfixes.
And was openForWrite broken or not? I thought it was, but some people disagree.

It wasn't

Is it going to be a "big" update next time? I have nothing against bug fixes but you could pop in some cool thing like turning the options menu into the Launch menu style thingiemajigwhatever.

Is it going to be a "big" update next time? I have nothing against bug fixes but you could pop in some cool thing like turning the options menu into the Launch menu style thingiemajigwhatever.

rude

Oh shut up, the openForAppend was a serious issue that was caused by the last update.

Hooray! We really needed this fix.

This might lower the chance of people crashing on my servers - thanks Badspot!

some cool thing like turning the options menu into the Launch menu style thingiemajigwhatever.
How would that be cool
That would be complete stuff
The impact profiles are ugly as hell and the style looks crap

How would that be cool
That would be complete stuff
The impact profiles are ugly as hell and the style looks crap
I disagree, I think it looks a lot better than the current one. Even if it does use a lot of impact, I think it's a much better style for the game and should be used in more of the GUI's.