Author Topic: Wound - Attacking BBB Progression & Thinking it is justified  (Read 25636 times)

I don't think that ever happened. What I think is that you're trying to make Darren, a good, contributing individual, look bad because you're out of options.

How petty.
I was winding Wound up, but Wound was continuously being a friend in-game.

Nah

lol.

I'm pretty sure he was joking, and you took it too far, hence why he said he doesn't understand why people take it too seriously. Darren most likely had the best intentions in his mind. He's a pretty nice guy, and I haven't seen him be wrongfully insulting.

And let me guess, after that you kept bringing it up, insulting him and mocking him. Given that you have a hard time letting things go, misinterpreting things and taking them too seriously.

It's stealing store merchandise and trying to use the fact that it's on display as an excuse. Saying you raped someone because they wore provocative clothes.
This makes no sense. The information you provided did not have a price tag on it that he circumvented, and he did not commit a heinous crime to obtain your information.

Anyway, .Atlas, you are wrong. Dotdot is being nice to say it's a difference in opinion, in reality what you posted was in public record. If you publish a book to the public domain (much like publishing a post, tweet, or comment) and someone cites information from this book you have published they are doing nothing wrong. If they use your publication to synthesize an argument, regardless of topic, they are not raping anyone. If your book were to become popular and someone decided they wanted to write a biography on you, but you were unavailable for contact, gathering quotes about your own life from your own material is not a crime. The only crime Dotdot may be committing is plagiarism for not citing the sources of his information.

I wasn't taking anything to far haha, I think it's hilarious that he said that. Darren is a pretty alright guy, I never doubted that, you're just making up bullstuff assumptions without any proof of anything, basically twisting it up.

quote author=IkeTheGeneric link=topic=218228.msg6221466#msg6221466 date=1357232343]
And let me guess, after that you kept bringing it up, insulting him and mocking him. Given that you have a hard time letting things go, misinterpreting things and taking them too seriously.
[/quote]
I didn't insult him unless it was a retort, that gave it a reason, Darren started the argument/conversation by calling me a bad driver.
I want pictures of me insulting him, because you're just pulling stuff out of your ass lmao.

I was winding Wound up
no? I was laughing at what you said.

no? I was laughing at what you said.
I beg to differ. But that being said, this has nothing to do with BBB's build, so I'll opt-out of this discussion.

I beg to differ. But that being said, this has nothing to do with BBB's build, so I'll opt-out of this discussion.
lold.

I wasn't taking anything to far haha, I think it's hilarious that he said that. Darren is a pretty alright guy, I never doubted that, you're just making up bullstuff assumptions without any proof of anything, basically twisting it up.

I'm assuming what happen based on your behavior on the forums. What I assumed sounds likely enough for me.

I didn't insult him unless it was a retort, that gave it a reason, Darren started the argument/conversation by calling me a bad driver.

I'm going to need some evidence to back this up, because I'm going to go with the more likely situation, given the thread we're posting in as evidence enough of what I assumed happened.

I'm assuming what happen based on your behavior on the forums. What I assumed sounds likely enough for me.

I'm going to need some evidence to back this up, because I'm going to go with the more likely situation, given the thread we're posting in as evidence enough of what I assumed happened.
oh god you're the most ignorant moron i've ever seen.

you can't just take evidence from something else and say it's for this, bahahaha.
no, why don't you collect evidence and back up your statements, I did, you should too.

If you can't, forget off.

oh god you're the most ignorant moron i've ever seen.

you can't just take evidence from something else and say it's for this, bahahaha.
no, why don't you collect evidence and back up your statements, I did, you should too.

If you can't, forget off.
Learn to interact with others, stop being a idiot, then Come back.

I'm going by what I can expect from you, and assuming the most likely event that occurred.

From what I know of Darren's personality, I assume that he said you are taking it too seriously because you were taking what he said with unnecessary contempt.

Because I was not there and I don't have any substantial evidence unless I were to go to Darren, and it's highly unlikely that he kept screenshots of it.

In fact, the reason you actually kept screenshots of it actually says more than one might think.

In fact, the reason you actually kept screenshots of it actually says more than one might think.
i didn't ever take screenshots until I saw your post in this thread, basically calling me a liar, luckily I was still logged on blockland, I joined a server, paged up and took some screen shots, here you go again assuming bs  :panda:

basically you assuming from my persona, that is fine with your opinion, but it really didn't happen lol.

Learn to interact with others, stop being a idiot, then Come back.
lold at the irony.

and also lold at your attempt at a new years eve party :-(

lold at the irony.

and also lold at your attempt at a new years eve party :-(
I also lol'd at you were the one that kept spamming me to do it when I didn't even want to.  You sure like to twist stuff don't ya?

I also lol'd at you were the one that kept spamming me to do it when I didn't even want to.  You sure like to twist stuff don't ya?
what, I never spammed you to make a new years eve, I always assumed it wouldn't happen anyway, wonder why I never did that VIP stuff?

what, I never spammed you to make a new years eve, I always assumed it wouldn't happen anyway, wonder why I never did that VIP stuff?
Can't wait for Nobot to back me up on this. You know you did, so shut up.