Wound - Attacking BBB Progression & Thinking it is justified

Author Topic: Wound - Attacking BBB Progression & Thinking it is justified  (Read 25694 times)

Can't wait for Nobot to back me up on this. You know you did, so shut up.
uhm, alright lol, we will wait for nobot I guess.  I don't remember nobot having anything to do with this besides the music, which he also thought your new years eve wouldn't turn out.

uhm, alright lol, we will wait for nobot I guess.  I don't remember nobot having anything to do with this besides the music, which he also thought your new years eve wouldn't turn out.
You were the two telling me to do it. You mostly tho.

You were the two telling me to do it. You mostly tho.
uh no, I asked if I could make the logo, yeah I did, then you offered me to do these VIP things, which was fine but I never really got to it.

uh no, I asked if I could make the logo, yeah I did, then you offered me to do these VIP things, which was fine but I never really got to it.
Drop it. Were off topic.

Drop it. Were off topic.
Looks like Nobot came back and he doesn't know what Glass is talking about!

Why? Because you are mentally stupid?
no because you drop it right when you realize i'm right because you think before posting for once.

I lold hard.

It's funny, I actually thought wound was getting better. But the OP and his immature actions in this topic prove he is nothing but an immature little starfish.

It's okay wound, maybe someday you will grow up. :'(

That day seems so far into the future that even Kalphiter will be likeable by then.

no because you drop it right when you realize i'm right
I always hated it when you said this. About anything.
Because even if your wrong you will defend yourself over and over saying the same things until the other person gives up.

i'm right
I was right
you're just pulling stuff out of your ass lmao.
lol autism.
stop being autism
yeah i would forget a girl

You can't put your self above me nobot.
Hey Wound,

I think you spoke too soon.

Because even if your wrong you will defend yourself over and over saying the same things until the other person gives up.
Then he doesn't realize he was arguing about loving go karts.  :cookieMonster:

Then he doesn't realize he was arguing about loving go karts.  :cookieMonster:
what lol.
I even said we're arguing about go-karts after I realized it was getting out of hand.

In this very thread I said we were, so explain how can I not know I was arguing about go-karts.

Stop lying to yourself lmao.

I use to have a habit of doing this but I don't really see it anymore, the only time I say i'm right, is when I'm right.

It's funny watching him trash his own reputation thinking he's some sort of master troll lol