Author Topic: Wound - Attacking BBB Progression & Thinking it is justified  (Read 26013 times)

I could say the same for you and your avatar.

:Y
it looks like censored pony research
would expect much of anything from that

I'm still trying to figure out what's going through Wound's head. He has no ounce of respect, dignity or credibility. Some of the reasons he got himself banned for are just pathetic (spamming the forum comes to mind), and he pulls some of the dumbest stuff.

And yet here he is acting like some hot stuff when most of the people posting have made it as clear as possible that they don't want him around.

It's like he can't fathom the ability to be a generally good person. When he isn't being an starfish to somebody, he's clearing builds because he's lost super admin status for being useless to the server in that position.

No matter how much he pokes and insults, he's still done wrong and he can't change that by being a huge prick

it looks like censored pony research
would expect much of anything from that
it's not even research lol.
i have the source image.

I'm still trying to figure out what's going through Wound's head. He has no ounce of respect, dignity or credibility. Some of the reasons he got himself banned for are just pathetic (spamming the forum comes to mind), and he pulls some of the dumbest stuff.

And yet here he is acting like some hot stuff when most of the people posting have made it as clear as possible that they don't want him around.

It's like he can't fathom the ability to be a generally good person. When he isn't being an starfish to somebody, he's clearing builds because he's lost super admin status for being useless to the server in that position.

No matter how much he pokes and insults, he's still done wrong and he can't change that by being a huge prick
Well, what else does he do? I mean, he can either admit that he's an idiot (obviously not going to do that), leave, or try to act cool and continue 'trolling'. It's pretty hilarious to see his attempts at being an e-thug who ain't afraid of anything as it really all stems from immaturity. For some reason he is also attempting to retaliate at other people; you can see this from his drama threads as well as his hilarious failure of a dox on Nobot (yo Wound, you got that stuff wrong I would know).

post it
okay, but it's not my fault if the rest of you kids rage.

(click for full)

I could say the same for you and your avatar.

:Y
Its source isn't research if that is what you're inferring. If you talking about my liking a TV show, it's best to not talk about that here.

okay, but it's not my fault if the rest of you kids rage.

(click for full)

Herp derp I am a silly late.

Aren't those just edits of girls from that one anime about music?

Aren't those just edits of girls from that one anime about music?

Looks like K-On! almost.

Looks like K-On! almost.
It does. That was the anime I was thinking of. It's about music I think.

It does. That was the anime I was thinking of. It's about music I think.
Afraid I'm not sure if it's an edit or not. I've never seen the anime nor the piece it may or may not be an edit of.

Bumping because Wound being a friend is hilarious (as is this drama).

Seems as if he's trying to repair his broken reputation.

Bumping because Wound being a friend is hilarious (as is this drama).

Seems as if he's trying to repair his broken reputation.
I made a script and get acussed of assumptions, this is what pisses me off.  I'm not trying to fix my rep at all, infact I know it will take a long road to repair my reputation.

I'm not trying to and I won't.  I just posted an add-on like anyone else would.