Author Topic: NX up for grabs  (Read 1149 times)

For whoever wants it
The only condition is that you have to actually actively play some Nexon game and know how to transfer NX because I have no idea.

I had another 440 that expired last year so this is just getting wasted.

I think you can actually sell it through maplestory.

Yeah but they charge a percent of it methinks.  If no one posts a better way you are welcome to claim it.

i'll be glad to take it :o
i mean i play maplestory a lot :o

hmm well camera posted first but didnt really ask for it
maybe i'll make some arbitrary competition for it, like who can draw the most disturbing cat?

There was a system called MTS or something which was basically an area to trade NX and ingame money freely, but they had problems and closed it down until they could fix the system, which seemed to mean indefinitely. So you can't.

You can't transfer NX, but you might be able to gift with that. 5k isn't that much relative to the good, permanent things you'd want, but it's worth something. I'd like it, but...

You can't transfer NX, but you might be able to gift with that. 5k isn't that much relative to the good, permanent things you'd want, but it's worth something. I'd like it, but...

Well then I guess the first person to post what they would like gifted can take it then

europe maplestory?

if it's europe i'm sold

Well then I guess the first person to post what they would like gifted can take it then

I'll gladly take it. Do you have a Steam to make it easier to communicate what to gift?

It'd have to be done slightly differently if it's "NX Credit" because that cannot be directly gifted (vs "NX Prepaid").
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 12:38:49 AM by Truce »

I'll gladly take it. Do you have a Steam to make it easier to communicate what to gift?

It'd have to be done slightly differently if it's "NX Credit" because that cannot be directly gifted (vs "NX Prepaid").

yeah it is prepaid, it was a gift card i never used probably

Also steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Schmer/
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 01:04:03 AM by Nexus »

I'll trade something for it
I play a lot of Mabinogi I could use it owo

Alright, claimed by truce for some cube thing, a pair of scissors, and a shiny scarf.  I guess I'll leave this thread unlocked because why not.

How do you afford all that on 5k?

How do you afford all that on 5k?

cube was 1.9k, scissors was 3k, and the scarf was on sale for 99nx
or some various mixaround of those prices