Border Collie
Other
All dogs

Author Topic: Dogs  (Read 7848 times)

i don't find it funny at all
And that means of course that nobody else finds it funny

so can we get back on topic
i'm going to attempt to improve my mood by actually contributing to the thread

Hey, remember those pictures IUV made of Lord Tony's dog..

You should rename this thread to "Dogs and also let's piss shyGriff off"

You should rename this thread to "Dogs and also let's piss shyGriff off"
careful there, you're getting very very close to admittance to trolling

Fun fact: Doge is a real word. It means something:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doge
In French it's pronounced Daw-zhay

Bunnee?

i don't find it funny at all
That's entirely your opinion. There are about 6~ others who do find this funny. If you are so insulted by our joking around, you really have no place here on the Internet. That, and the whole window scenario? First, you would need 3 friends to begin with, so there's already an error. Second, that would be damage to private property, which would be a Criminal offense, possibly criminal mayhem (another offense) and he would most likely be at liberty to use the castle doctrine to it's full extent, that is to say;
A Castle Doctrine (also known as a Castle Law or a Defense of Habitation Law) is an American legal doctrine that designates a person's abode (or, in some states, any place legally occupied, such as a car or place of work) as a place in which the person has certain protections and immunities and may in certain circumstances use force, up to and including deadly force, to defend against an intruder without becoming liable to prosecution.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 08:18:56 PM by AdinX »

if people continue posting stuff completely unrelated to the thread can't that be considered as spamming, and reportable

ITT: shyGriff moderates this like a doge hawk.

if people continue posting stuff completely unrelated to the thread can't that be considered as spamming, and reportable
nope
that's just richarding around in a thread