Salem - Improved Haven and Hearth!

Author Topic: Salem - Improved Haven and Hearth!  (Read 4905 times)

quote from the website
Salem is a fully open sandbox MMO with deep crafting elements. The game features permadeath as one of its main gimmicks, along with an in-depth character development system without classes and set roles, where the player can chose which kind of game to play. Taking place in the time of the first Pilgrims, Salem lets you live as an explorer in the new world; building your settlement, learning new skills and maybe fight with your neighbours.

The only place in Salem not built by the players is the main city Boston, which is a safe-zone where one can meet other players, trade, converse and enjoy the social aspects of the game. Outside of Boston only wilderness awaits, and the further you come from civilization the darker and more dangerous the world around you becomes. Until you reach the deep lumberwoods and no longer have to fear Pilgrims but instead witches and hidebehinds...

~more pics in a sec~

Want to play this?
It's currently in the beta, and ~200 keys are sent every day to the public on the website. Get one here!! (the main website)

http://beta.salemthegame.com/

got itt and downloading now

got itt and downloading now
Everyone looks the same, by the way
because you start with normal clothes and everyones partying in the main city boston lol

I would still play Haven and hearth over Salem though.

Bumping this. Just found out about it today and it deserves some attention.

Got high hopes for this thing!

Bumping this. Just found out about it today and it deserves some attention.

Got high hopes for this thing!
;)
sucks how you need a claim for your friends to tp to you :(

I have a char and a ghetto camp but no internet :(

Life sucks

Isn't Haven and Heart the game that always ends on drama?

Does this game include Witch Burning? it IS about Salem after all.

But srsly looks good might consider playing

Isn't Haven and Heart the game that always ends on drama?
Those were fun times

Seeing this makes me wish for old Haven and Hearth to come back.

Seeing this makes me wish for old Haven and Hearth to come back.
RIP haven and hearth.

my house got raided by people that live by me :(
after 2 weeks of not playing, these people have better things than me. rage

my house got raided by people that live by me :(
after 2 weeks of not playing, these people have better things than me. rage
I remember finding someone with a nice place, and kept dropping hints about how I wanted to stay with them. Even made a comment about being lost from my base. brother said "aw" and made me leave :(

I remember finding someone with a nice place, and kept dropping hints about how I wanted to stay with them. Even made a comment about being lost from my base. brother said "aw" and made me leave :(
i made a runestone and said
"hey, can you not steal from me, or atleast give me my boat back? you can steal everything else if I can move :(
~love, person you raided above"

So is this game like old Haven and Hearth where you grind LP and what not? If so I would use my key.