Author Topic: tail mod  (Read 15459 times)

Give me a good reason as to why I should do this. I can tell you it's not going to be worth it.
People want it. That's usually the only reason anything gets made around here.

People want it. That's usually the only reason anything gets made around here.
Correct, after all, all released content really only has one purpose. Pleasing the community.

Are you guys seriously arguing about the creation of an add-on that would make some people a little more irritated though ultimately not affecting the enjoyment of these people at all as they never visit servers that would use said add-on in the first place.

Are you guys seriously arguing about the creation of an add-on that would make some people a little more irritated though ultimately not affecting the enjoyment of these people at all as they never visit servers that would use said add-on in the first place.
They don't want to 'tarnish' their name or something dumb like that. They have a 'normal reputation' to keep up with. lol

They have a 'normal reputation' to keep up with. lol
pffffff

um

can't this just be done with, like, hatmod or something

this all the way

you guys are idiots

um

can't this just be done with, like, hatmod or something
You have to realize at some point that I am in no way concerned about the complexity of the code (hint, the code is really easy).

The issue is that there's no models for the code.

Ugh, adding a simple tail to the blockland player would look crappy. A whole new player model will make people more interested.

So a furry playertype?

bad idea

So a furry playertype?

bad idea
Bad idea cause some people don't like it. right.