BL Boom de Yada [Video project] - (Almost done!)

Poll

How should the planet look in the beginning?

Cubic
8 (50%)
Round
3 (18.8%)
Realistic
5 (31.3%)
Plane
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: BL Boom de Yada [Video project] - (Almost done!)  (Read 6764 times)

people
stop spewing feces out of your star fish.

it needs to be CORRECT SYLLABLE LENGTH and CORRECT RHYME SCHEME

you can't just put together sentences of blockland related things and say "here's my song" that's not how song-writing works.
These are good rhyming schemes.

♫ I love the flat land ♫
♫ I love to build terrain ♫

I can voice act, my Mic is pretty good

I've updated the lyrics to work a bit better and hopefully flow better too. If you think this isn't good or it still needs improvement, please leave suggestions. I am not musically talented and I would appreciate help with this. Telling me it doesn't work isn't exactly real helpful.
And if it's about the syllables, the only thing wrong with the syllables is that "I love Blockland" is one syllable short, but that can be stretched to fit just fine. Otherwise, everything is perfect beat-wise.

I can be one of the normal actors, if you'll be needing any.

I'd probably be willing to lend my voice to the project

I'll give you my voice.

I'll give you a rendition awhile later.

Ahhh wish I had a Mic so I could help sing.  I am really good lol.

Do you think an xbox Mic would plug in to my PC?

I'll see if I can PM you a voice memo of me saying Boom De Yada or a line in the lyrics.

get Badspot to sing boom de yada and instant win.

get Badspot to sing boom de yada and instant win.
Genius.

it needs to be CORRECT SYLLABLE LENGTH and CORRECT RHYME SCHEME
This.

This is what I would do if I were to write lyrics

This.

This is what I would do if I were to write lyrics
It's kind of a given that a song has to have correct syllable length and rhyme scheme.
I already have the lyrics done, they may be revised slightly, but overall they're done. Unless there's something majorly wrong with them, they're probably staying as is.
I attached it in a post earlier

I'll act. PM me when you need me, I'm open every school day after 4:00 and open practically all weekends except if matters do really get in the way.