Author Topic: HTRAE (Parallel univere sandbox thing) - New thread, join while you can  (Read 8918 times)

First of all, Mega-Bear is fine. Stop being an ass to him.
Second, I stopped being a lazy buttface and updated OP. yaaaay its a miracle

OT:
The Tsunami barely affects me because of the distance.
Rocket building is done, we are going to the moon WHEEEEEEEEE

k
have fun
because you don't have any way to live on it yet so you're just exploring atm
LIKE NEIL ARMSTRONG

Can't post so much due to broken computer. Getting new one on thursday.

World's most awesome fireworks rocket 89% done. Still needs a fuse.
Cyania expands its borders and conquers the area normaly known as Thailand.
Fleet of armed fishermen gone missing...

Mission to The Noom/Anul successful. Kind of. To be honest it's mostly the same, except the dark side is facing us which altogether is not that amazing. We did detect higher-than-normal radiation levels, but that is inconsequential.

are you going to do anything about the meteor
I mean seriously it might contain GRAVITANIUM or IMPOSSIBLIUM or RIDICULIUM

are you going to do anything about the meteor
I mean seriously it might contain GRAVITANIUM or IMPOSSIBLIUM or RIDICULIUM
Fine
We set out to sail the seven seas in search for long forgotten gold thru the Misty Mountains cold and dungeons deep and caverns old. Boats aren't exactly top-notch tech, so I don't feel it necessary to say "LUL WERE BUILDIN WUN" when we already built several thousand on Earth. As for mining it, that's different. Right now we're just coming to detect stuff.

Fine
We set out to sail the seven seas in search for long forgotten gold thru the Misty Mountains cold and dungeons deep and caverns old. Boats aren't exactly top-notch tech, so I don't feel it necessary to say "LUL WERE BUILDIN WUN" when we already built several thousand on Earth. As for mining it, that's different. Right now we're just coming to detect stuff.

it landed in the ocean
you don't really know where tho

Flaytopia has finished its research of advanced engineering and is beginning the manufacture of rudimentary mechs.

Flaytopia is also dispatching a couple search parties to the ocean to find that meteor.

it landed in the ocean
you don't really know where tho
Well, we could use calculations from thje tsunamis measured at the different areas in Htrae to approximate the location, but not pinpoint it.

Well, we could use calculations from thje tsunamis measured at the different areas in Htrae to approximate the location, but not pinpoint it.
k

We laugh at the Spanish people and the Brits

Costal stuff happened, but nothing really got forgeted up.

We've found the landing site of some of the meteorite's debris and will be able to pinpoint its exact location pretty soon. Also, as our population grows, we claim some land east of us.

I guess I should edit the map
uh
maybe

doublepost because forget you

so I was playing Pontifex 2
and was making the best suspension bridge that ever existed spanning enough wires to make a telephone call from earth to jupiter
then the graphics card went "NOPE" and overheated and I lost all my work
in honor of my Best MLG 360 720 SWAG YOLO FISH quickscope noscope trickshot suspension bridge, I shall reveal WHAT IS SO SPECIAL about Htrae

*the ground trembles around the atlantic and pacific*
Suddenly, the californian peninsula detaches from Acirema. At the same time, a few volcaoes errupt in the atlantic, and a massive line of volcanoes appears between iceland and GB, stretching south all the way south of the canaries, all the way to the equator, and lower to about the latitude (horizontal afaik) of The New Aussiereich. The . Another set of volcanoes errupt between Australia (forget it) and the new zeeland islands. It seems the islands are slowly being dragged towards australia. While at it, Hawaii is completely forgeted up, its islands being smashed toegether.

TL;DR - Weird stuff happens around the world, because IN HTRAE, TECTONIC MOVEMENTS ARE forgetED UP BADLY. The nations don't currently know bullstuff about it, the only thing they know is that weird stuff is happening.

will edit map tommorow with expansions and all this bullcrap

to tristan: do ye mind if I am the official NATURAL EVENTS coordinator? since the natural events are DRASTIC AS forget and they affect the map and stuff

to everyone: don't panic, the tectonic movements will eventually stop, but for now stuff happens
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 03:42:20 PM by Tudoreleuu »

the californian peninsula detaches from Acirema.

forget yeah I'm gonna be an island nation.

forget yeah I'm gonna be an island nation.

wrong
you're gonna have an island AND some land area
bitch