Author Topic: HTRAE (Parallel univere sandbox thing) - New thread, join while you can  (Read 8885 times)

You cannot escape what you create.

You cannot escape what you create.
Get out. Not my fault this huge grudge turned into a fire so big I cannot put out.

Humanity's future copied Earth 6.5, which copied Earth 7.0, and 6.0, then 5.0, 4.0 and so on and so forth. It's not really an original idea for anyone. And then there's things like Earth Sandbox, Alternate Earth, there are so many out there.

this

Get out. Not my fault this huge grudge turned into a fire so big I cannot put out.

We shall see.
* Tudoreleuu does a half-unwanted handshake

Name: Cyania

Flag:

Government Type: Geniocracy

Capital: Tallenburg

Population:
24 000

Culture: Cyania mainly speaks two languages: english and finnish. They have no religion. Their currency
is Cyan Dollar, which has the same value, as USD. Most of the Cyania's inhabitants are also pacifists...
They prefer trading over pillaging and fighting.

Weapons:
Mainly ballistic weaponry.

Location: Where normaly would be Japan and Korea (due to Swat 3 being a nice guy and deciding to have the entire europe and russia himself...)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 10:36:18 AM by jarelash »

Where's the map? It seems you are missing a map. If I may, I'd like to not take part in the game, but be the map editor.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 03:10:19 AM by Tudoreleuu »

Northern Europe, Western Russia
Nno

EU called dat stuff. Europe, East Uerope, and Western Russssssia(Europe-Russia)

because swat always claims a whole loving continent for him

because swat always claims a whole loving continent for him
"Because Miko always claims a bigger continent for himself."

My county is Europe base. It has every single loving country that had to do with Europe. Including East Europe and Western Russia.

>implying miko's way of claiming a country the size of 3 australias makes any sense either

But this time, he claimed a more sane piece of land.

That's a mighty fine map you've got there.

That's a mighty fine map you've got there.
Where's the map? It seems you are missing a map. If I may, I'd like to not take part in the game, but be the map editor.

why

But... I don't care if you said that, so why are you attempting to bring it to my attention? I've also already read it.

Btw you'd be taking part in the game if you're the one "editing" the maps.

But... I don't care if you said that, so why are you attempting to bring it to my attention? I've also already read it.

Btw you'd be taking part in the game if you're the one "editing" the maps.

I mean I wouldn't have a nation. I asked the OP if I could create and mantain a map.

I mean I wouldn't have a nation. I asked the OP if I could create and mantain a map.

That's incorrect, you said you'd like to be the map editor thus meaning you wish to edit the non existing map.