Poll

Should Ephialtes' adminship be taken away?

Yes
No

Author Topic: 2nd petition to revoke Ephialtes' adminship  (Read 40505 times)

Say that to MLK.
You're not even worth talking to since it goes in one ear out the other.

You're not even worth talking to since it goes in one ear out the other.
Right, it's not like I've thoroughly explained why "giving up" and "stop trying" are dangerous pieces of advice.

Just curious, would both of you ever release numbers on monthly income? As in how much you both made from hosting? I think it'd be insightful for everyone to see who's making more. Sure it doesn't mean the other is better bu-
going off topic.

Money made isn't important at all, I always went into it happy to run it at a loss for a few months if demand wasn't as good as it turned out to be.

Say that to MLK.
Hiya, you just compared a whole race's injustice to a loving internet forum.

Just step back for a second and let that sink in.

Hiya, you just compared a whole race's injustice to a loving internet forum.

Just step back for a second and let that sink in.

That's not a comparison, but a connection and relation to the same kind of thinking. If you agree with giving up because something "won't happen", then you're an idiot.

That's not a comparison, but a connection and relation to the same kind of thinking. If you agree with giving up because something "won't happen", then you're an idiot.
But it wont happen. lol.

If you agree with giving up because something "won't happen", then you're an idiot.
It could also be because you're wrong, I dunno.

I think he should also be banned from the uk and sent to India with a small pet monkey.

But something DID happen with what you were refferring to because half of the loving planet wanted to not be abused!

You are litterally the only person that wants ephi gone. No one else here is as devoted as you are to this stupid cause and most have given up because IT WON'T HAPPEN. You are not half of the planet.
You are on user on an internet forum. Nothing is going to change.

joke killer
Well, mlkbear is still alive, maybe we could tell him.

But something DID happen with what you were refferring to because half of the loving planet wanted to not be abused!

You are litterally the only person that wants ephi gone. No one else here is as devoted as you are to this stupid cause and most have given up because IT WON'T HAPPEN. You are not half of the planet.
I'm not exactly sure how you know the future. I'm also not sure how 200 people are "the only person that wants ephi gone."

(you also don't need to scream to argue your non-factual posts)

You are on user on an internet forum. Nothing is going to change.
This is the extremely stupid and flawed logic.

I suggest you don't post here anymore.

Say it now; say "Give up because it won't happen" to this face.