Author Topic: Tower of Icanbreathfire! My HQ!  (Read 3230 times)

Lol I scrapped this build right now. It's only use is a tower in the city for my Bugs VS humans server.
This was an independent build from Isar, btw.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 02:43:41 PM by superdupercoolguy »

I saw this. Looked pretty cool in-game but it has a few places where spam is obvious.

it's a generically duplicated tower just like isar
woo hoo

Isar is old news, it's nothing to be gloating about, and there are already towers that surpass this height and quality despite them being duplicated.

This is NOT isar tower. Look for yourself and compare.

This is NOT isar tower. Look for yourself and compare.
Nobody really said it was, they were comparing it to Isar.

Icy disproves of this. DESTROY IT NOW!

Icy disproves of this. DESTROY IT NOW!
Error:
I don't give a stuff.
Icy, this isn't even close to your build. That is just a handicapped comment that shouldn't be here.
The generator wasn't copied, I thought of this idea before I knew about Isar Tower.
The computer warping, same deal, I've done it before I knew about Isar Tower.
The only thing I see copied was the window placement, I admit I did slightly copy your placement of windows, but not really the design. Again, used it before I knew about Isar Tower. Also, the window design is diffrent, the 1x5x1s make it apear to have blinds, in which is not in your tower.

Flymode is off everyone.
SO IMPORTANT RIGHT?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 01:43:31 PM by superdupercoolguy »

looks pretty much indistinguishable from isar and ever other duplicator spam tower out there

looks pretty much indistinguishable from isar and ever other duplicator spam tower out there
Please just stop posting here.

Er, I'd suggest making it darker, the white hurts my eyes and I doubt that I'm alone.

There is an obvious resemblance towards isar and you should listen to the people saying it looks like it. That quote from badspot was saying you shouldn't criticize a build because it's not the best out there, not that you shouldn't criticize it at all. The interior looks a little spammy in some places, I think that was just a product of laziness/lacking of brick packs. I suggest making it darker and perhaps some better furniture.