Author Topic: Dragon Wing  (Read 3193 times)

I search at google and yahoo, I can't find it... I think someone have it or not. I really want it.

I lost it :C
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 01:58:03 PM by Cubelands »

*Grammar

Anyway... What?

It's Cubelands. His grammar is bad, don't act like nobody knows this.
He wants dragon wings that I'm guessing would work like the hang glider.

An interesting idea, but all I see from this would be Dragon RPs. And we all know that those servers are always quality..

I didn't even know this was made.

Oh god.

I remember taking that picture.

Oh god.

I remember taking that picture.
I assume you have it?

I assume you have it?
I don't know. I've migrated from computer to computer and brought my Blockland folder with me. There has been the occasional deletion of add-ons because of hard-drive corruption and because of just cleaning out my Add-ons folder in general, but I'll go take a look.

EDIT: As it turns out, I do have it after all these years. It's been such a long time since I used it, so I forgot the commands. You'll need to take a look inside the scripts to see what the commands are.

Here's the file: http://www.mediafire.com/?52z236eri608m97
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 03:36:49 PM by Tyler66 »

I don't know. I've migrated from computer to computer and brought my Blockland folder with me. There has been the occasional deletion of add-ons because of hard-drive corruption and because of just cleaning out my Add-ons folder in general, but I'll go take a look.

EDIT: As it turns out, I do have it after all these years. It's been such a long time since I used it, so I forgot the commands. You'll need to take a look inside the scripts to see what the commands are.

Here's the file: http://www.mediafire.com/?52z236eri608m97
commands: /dragonme

Do you have old add-ons more? I love collect them!

commands: /dragonme

Do you have old add-ons more? I love collect them!
My oldest add-ons that I have date back to 2009.

They're...
Client_BGMusic (Which I still use frequently)
Tool_Pokeball Yeah, I remember that conflict..
And that wings script I gave you. The ones I have from 2010 are still around to this day.

My oldest add-ons that I have date back to 2009.
I not mind get these oldest add-ons. I still love them. Can you upload them at here?
Whole package put inside zip files.

Sure, I'll throw a couple of memorable ones in. Give me a moment.

Sure, I'll throw a couple of memorable ones in. Give me a moment.
<3

Post at Add-ons "Oldest or Classic Add-ons" title. I am sure other want these of oldest add-ons. Request by me :D
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 04:01:19 PM by Cubelands »

<3

Post at Add-ons "Oldest or Classic Add-ons" title. I am sure other want these of oldest add-ons. Request by me :D
One problem, I don't have the permission from the authors to do that.

One problem, I don't have the permission from the authors to do that.
talk to me RTB Online