Author Topic: Giant Player - Get past the size limit  (Read 3333 times)

You'd have to open the m.dts and scale it up I believe
Well then would it work if we copy m.dts and some other required files in to the add-on then scale it up in there?

That was probably done with mission editor

Well then would it work if we copy m.dts and some other required files in to the add-on then scale it up in there?

I have no idea which files are required for a player type
I also have no odea how you would scale up the dts model and the dsq animations

That picture was not done with just FFC. Foolys fun commands can't do anything beyond scale it to 5 5 5. I have it, and I can never get bigger than that.
Also what OP means is that the player model itself is bigger than the standard player model. Five times bigger. So that when you use this playertype, you're by default five times bigger than the standard player, then when you scale yourself, you can be up to 25 times bigger than the standard player

That picture was not done with just FFC. Foolys fun commands can't do anything beyond scale it to 5 5 5. I have it, and I can never get bigger than that.
Also what OP means is that the player model itself is bigger than the standard player model. Five times bigger. So that when you use this playertype, you're by default five times bigger than the standard player, then when you scale yourself, you can be up to 25 times bigger than the standard player
Back in blockland v9, FFC was able to do that.

As a giant player, the player's model and hitbox is bigger and it will seem that it's size is 1 1 1 in-game, so you can have a giant player as the normal size, and 5 5 5 is a bigger giant player. =3

What're you trying to make?
100 100 100?!
Good god, sir.

Bump, have a old picture

Oh god, what is that?
Take back 100 100 100 - you're trying to make 1,000 1,000 1,000!

What're you trying to make?
100 100 100?!
Good god, sir.
well if 5x will = 1x scale with this, then let's du some hardcore advanced math
5 x 5 = wat

5 x 5 = wat
Five times Five is equal to Twenty-Five.
Still, I think this would be very fun to use. I'll see if I could hook you up to someone who could make this for you.
EDIT:
I would rather have it be an event than a Playertype. A playertype will limit it.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 03:55:31 PM by Trifornt Lord Of Darkness »

5 x 5 = wat

He bumped a few topics and should probably stop.

Cause it ain't. 25, anyone?
Congrats, you and Trifornt both have the ability to not get a joke.