40 (23%)
Taco sale down the street so everyone leaves school
49 (28.2%)
Ragequit/Self Delete by stab
41 (23.6%)
Other(post)
13 (7.5%)

Total Members Voted: 174

Author Topic: What if everyone on this forum went to the same school?  (Read 12725 times)

Everyone will constantly say "RedBoner, draw something epic!"
....what?

I think the school would get out of hand because there aren't enough jocks to keep you nerds in your place

best artist 2013
1. wasn't saying he's a bad artist, i was pointing out the fact he used "drawer" instead of "artist"
2. i didn't draw that

I think the school would get out of hand because there aren't enough jocks to keep you nerds in your place
Wrong.
It would excel because of this.

almost everyone would be getting good grades, have you seen the "post your grades" topics? pretty much everyone else on here gets like straigh A's (wtf).

our sports teams would probably suck though
pretty much only those who got good grades posted them

I am a good drawer, no joke

REDBONOER DRAW ME SUMTIN PLS

I would know everyone, just like I do now, but still nobody would know me / I would have 0 friends. I would spend my time in the library, occasionally chatting with people "Sup Shamus! You seen Dusty around?" and then going back to reading.
Nolife.

Only downside is, what about people like furling. He's 40, tends to be kinda handicapped and hes a little creepy to say the least. Then again I guess every school needs a creep. :I

Furdle would blow the school up. He's just that kind of person...

I'm the same on the forums as I am in real life, so I don't think anyone would have a problem with me. Hopefully.

I would get murdered for my immaturity
actually I would kill myself before that, so no