40 (23%)
Taco sale down the street so everyone leaves school
49 (28.2%)
Ragequit/Self Delete by stab
41 (23.6%)
Other(post)
13 (7.5%)

Total Members Voted: 174

Author Topic: What if everyone on this forum went to the same school?  (Read 12747 times)

I'd be the guy who...

stuff I dunno. Who does nothing important, and slides down rails cuz its fun

Hmmm

I'm really not sure what I'd do, but I'd be scared of the other forumers except for a select few.

I wouldn't be stressed about grades, seeing as there would be a few who got amazing grades, and those who would fail everything.

I'd be right in the middle

everyone would hit on bubbagum :cookieMonster:

I would have to smoke a lot of pot to get through the day

I wouldn't have to worry about the closet!

I wouldn't be stressed about grades, seeing as there would be a few who got amazing grades, and those who would fail everything.

I'd be right in the middle
almost everyone would be getting good grades, have you seen the "post your grades" topics? pretty much everyone else on here gets like straigh A's (wtf).

our sports teams would probably suck though

Goodbye, arms and legs.

Also, there would be a BL_ID Nametag, new kids would spray paint everyone, Kalph and Ephi would kill each other,
we would be semi good at sports, but we'd have to use a wrench and spawn a ball, most questions would have irrelevant answers,you could get suspended for being dismissive, people would carry guns into school because they believe we're in a minigame, and so forth.

Oh, and dont forget week suspensions or being expelled. (week ban, permaban)

The school would not receive enough funding. You cannot support a school that teaches everyone from grade 1 to college students and possibly graduate students.

The school would not receive enough funding. You cannot support a school that teaches everyone from grade 1 to college students and possibly graduate students.
I have a feeling there aren't many 5-year-olds playing this game.

i don't go to school anyway so i wouldn't be there

i don't go to school anyway so i wouldn't be there
You have no choice.

Worst school ever.
It would be like managing a whole school of kindergarten kids with horrible parents.
Jesus.