40 (23%)
Taco sale down the street so everyone leaves school
49 (28.2%)
Ragequit/Self Delete by stab
41 (23.6%)
Other(post)
13 (7.5%)

Total Members Voted: 174

Author Topic: What if everyone on this forum went to the same school?  (Read 12753 times)

i would be the guy that badspot wants to be friends with

There'd also be a lot of bronies...and...other enthusiasts of stuff (special interest Megathread...)

Also Post Real Life Pictures of Yourself would be non-existent!

Tbh I think Ephi would be the special ed teacher that always gets puked on........

e:  Also, the title does say, "What if everyone on this forum went to the same school?"
"the same school" doesn't imply that it's a school made for blocklanders and blocklanders only, which means more then just blocklanders can go there...
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 09:05:17 AM by blazerblock2 »

I think the only reason most of the community would be lonely is because there are <20 girls.
actually, I'm going to assume that there are much more girls on the forums, but most of them don't give out their gender.

e:  Also, the title does say, "What if everyone on this forum went to the same school?"
"the same school" doesn't imply that it's a school made for blocklanders and blocklanders only, which means more then just blocklanders can go there...
Don't ruin it...

I'd give the school two hours before it rips itself apart form the inside.

I'm actually a hippie redneck alcoholic IRL yea im cool

It really wouldn't be that bad.
Most of us would act differently than we act here.

The difference is I cut down trees and shoot people believe in guns
Give war a chance

lol glass as a jock? more in the lines of special eds would be more appropiate

along with kalph

also theres way more girls in the forums, ex shazoo
You're one to talk.

TBH he's right

[insert chainban]

TBH hes right about him being right   :cookieMonster:

tbh i would probably avoid every one of you except for like blackmod and ckt and colten (maybe jetlok if i can see him past his NOSE) and other people. not very many people on here are really social at all anyways.

I'd enjoy it, you motherforgeters are hilarious.