devildogelite- constant flaming & being extremely rude to cubelands

Author Topic: devildogelite- constant flaming & being extremely rude to cubelands  (Read 4540 times)

Cubelands or devildog?

since this drama is still alive, I can answer :L
Devil. I don't mind Cube too much, so long as he isn't making stupid topics. Devil on the other hand... Oy... Everywhere I go, see and hear him, he's pulling stuff out of his ass just to put SOMEONE down, he manages to find the worst in literally everything. I bet if I handed him a rose, he would burn it with kerosene and THEN throw it on an orphanage's porch in an attempt to burn it down.

Forgot to include that I'm sick of the sympathy cubelands gets because he has to be purposely acting like this. He does something stupid, makes an apology thread, people lap it up, repeat.
Devil, You've been rude to people BESIDES cube, You are also breaking a rule called No Flaming. And in the detail in OP, You haven't been an ass torward JUST cubelands, It seems you've done it to others too.

He usually acts that way toward people that are acting idiotic.

Does he know that cubelands is deaf?

Devil, You've been rude to people BESIDES cube, You are also breaking a rule called No Flaming. And in the detail in OP, You haven't been an ass torward JUST cubelands, It seems you've done it to others too.

I explained this.

I'm only mean to people that are handicapped.

If I was breaking any rules I'm sure I would have been banned at some point, considering I've been using the forums for quite some time. Nope not a single ban.

Does he know that cubelands is deaf?

Deaf people can use proper grammar, I've seen it done before.

I'm countering this because Furling creeped out IcyGamma and Squideey on Eksi's server, and because deaf people don't usually have bad grammar at his age.
Pinky butt hole

Deaf people can use proper grammar, I've seen it done before.
he is deaf

he's definitely handicapped or something else too, but there's no doubting he's deaf

He's almost child enthusiast like.

he is deaf

he's definitely handicapped or something else too, but there's no doubting he's deaf

I know he's deaf, I'm just saying it's not an excuse for stuff grammar.

I know he's deaf, I'm just saying it's not an excuse for stuff grammar.
I heard he has autism.

Like i've said before, Furling's problem isn't that he's deaf, it's that he's a loving handicap.

I heard he has autism.

Autism doesn't affect grammatical skills. Are you dumb or joking?

You are also breaking a rule called No Flaming.
You're misinterpreting the rule lmao

The rule is "No unprovoked flaming"

Example 1:
User 1: I don't like you.
User 2: forget you.
This isn't breaking any rules.

Example 2:
User 1: [insert clan topic here]
User 2: This clan sucks.
User 2 would be banned.

Do your research. "No flaming" is like saying "Don't be mean", which is bullstuff in a lot of cases.

I think for the benefit of both parties Cubelands should be temporarily (or indefinitely) blocked from coming here.

I heard he has autism.

autism doesn't have anything to do with grammatical skills.