I got a response from Nintendo about the SM64 Beta.

Author Topic: I got a response from Nintendo about the SM64 Beta.  (Read 1141 times)

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us. It sounds like you are a very devoted Mario fan. At this time, a Super Mario 64 beta game  has not been announced for release here in this market.  For this reason, I am unable to send a copy to you. More importantly, we do not have any information that tells us this game will or won’t be announced, but I will pass along your comments to the departments which make those decisions.

We often hear from excited fans asking if a particular game is going to be announced.  I don’t want to dampen any excitement you feel about the game, but I want to make it clear that until Nintendo makes an official announcement of a particular game there is nothing we have to share about it—regardless of any rumors you may have heard or announcements from Nintendo subsidiaries elsewhere in the world.

If or when we do make an official announcement about releasing a Super Mario 64 beta, we will share all the exciting details on our website (www.nintendo.com).  Until that happens, we appreciate your patience and ask that you continue checking the website.

Sincerely,

Jason Smith
Nintendo of America Inc.

Dont even bother trying to beg folks, but they will

"pass my comments to the departments"

That's pretty damn cool. I like when big companies answer to their fans. What is super mario 64 beta? A new 3DS port?

That's pretty damn cool. I like when big companies answer to their fans. What is super mario 64 beta? A new 3DS port?

Back in 1995, at Spaceworld they showed off a cartridge of a beta version of Super Mario 64. It was really neat, and I love it.

You can look up videos on youtube of it.

Oh hey, we found Jason.
Guess he's working in customer service now, quite a step up from being chased around by a guy yelling "X"

Oh hey, we found Jason.
Guess he's working in customer service now, quite a step up from being chased around by a guy yelling "X"
Is this a heavy rain reference? If so...

I heard that kid got his face so mutilated after the car crash his dad threw him away and Jason lived all by himself on the streets until Shigeru Myamoto picked him up and put him to work on customer service.

Oh hey, we found Jason.

"ECKS ECKS ECKS!!!"

"wat"

That is really neat that somebody responded. I too have also been interested in the Super Mario 64 Beta, it would be neat to play it.

Nice automated response.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 05:53:52 AM by Demian »

I've never really seen any of this Super Mario 64 Beta. I really need to.