0 (0%)
forget it all
0 (0%)
forget it all
0 (0%)
i carnt red
8 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Wolf Playertype  (Read 2718 times)

Or make a wolf ears hat and tail for Blockheads, then they color their body grey.
You are asking for furries in Blockland.
NO YIFFING RPS!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 12:41:30 AM by Klocko »

NO YIFFING RPS!

klocko pls

NO YIFFING RPS!
You're acting like they can't already happen.

NO YIFFING RPS!

implying there are no furries in blockland already

=FURRY

Tails doesn't = furry. loving stop.

What a worthless post. :o
No, I just don't support this. Apparently, it's worthless to say you don't like it?

No, I just don't support this. Apparently, it's worthless to say you don't like it?
If you don't like it, move on.

Because honestly, (and against the rules or not), believe it or not, no one actually cares if you don't like something. They like it and they want it. They're going to disregard anything you say. If you had anything insightful to add why you don't like it, or why you think it should 'never' exist, then feel free to add some actual argument into your post.

Someone make this, i need it for my RPG.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=106701.0

Nah, but a real wolf player type sounds like it'd be pretty cool for winter survival / rp maps.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=106701.0

Nah, but a real wolf player type sounds like it'd be pretty cool for winter survival / rp maps.
Whenever they do the "player types" they often are missing half the animations and can't build and have REALLY messy camera angles. If we just give them wolf ears and a tail, we wouldn't have to deal with this.

For example, that 'AI Dog' has a messed up bounding box and the sounds do not work at all unless you have the zombie mod.

Almost every non-default model also has the ability to stick it's eye node through walls because it's not at xy: 0

This kind of stuff needs to stop.