Social networks do my absolute head in! (Why do they do your head in?)

Author Topic: Social networks do my absolute head in! (Why do they do your head in?)  (Read 1093 times)

Like if you have 2 out of the 5 letters that require a word to be a word in your name!!
The problem is either you actually have liked these pages yourself, which is entirely your own fault, or someone else liked/shared it, which you can change by either not seeing any of their updates or just only their important ones.

My entire Facebook feed is new content from any of the following:  my actual friends list (with annoying people hidden) or good/funny pages that I've liked.

I believe the intention of this topic was to be a circlejerk for people to say how they are so above facebook and the likes, and generally feel superior to the rest of the world.

hate all that were listed, except for tumblr

gona go join a social network under the name Johnny Stoneworth.

hnng so cringey wtf why would you post your 'v lines' on twitter

they do my head in because they are the ABSOLUTE BANE OF PRIVACY.
they literally OWN your personal info the loving moment you enter it, they can do WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH IT!

[/rant]

hnng so cringey wtf why would you post your 'v lines' on twitter
it doesn't get much more gay without breaking the rules.

The problem is either you actually have liked these pages yourself, which is entirely your own fault, or someone else liked/shared it, which you can change by either not seeing any of their updates or just only their important ones.

My entire Facebook feed is new content from any of the following:  my actual friends list (with annoying people hidden) or good/funny pages that I've liked.
Other people liked it, I didn't even know you could hide it until now :o

we all do

I think it's for moody "life is harddddd" teenagers to post stuffty poetry