Tezuni's Jail RP-AGAIN?

Author Topic: Tezuni's Jail RP-AGAIN?  (Read 5464 times)

Forum_Troll_BlockoBlocko

Forum_Troll_BlockoBlocko
Got banned for saying I didn't enjoy the server

reason? Forum_Troll_Tavros

Don't get me wrong, it's a fun game, but (most) of the admins are kickhappy figgsteds.

We know the admins suck
You try administrating a server full of angry 10 yearolds

Tezuni will ban anyone who is against his hosting skills or his stuffty choice of admins.

tezuni says things along the lines of "what the forget is wrong with you?" as if you need therapy and social help if you give a negative opinion on him

Madministrators.
I see what you did there. Also, I've gotten Forum_Troll_Frosting.

Listen, we all know Tezuni's server is the stufftiest, most overrated server with no effort put into it at all. We know the admins suck and the host is a anarchic 10 year old. No need to keep making dramas about it.
false
we don't all know
i like the server

false
we don't all know
i like the server

the server might be decent but holy stuff tezuni is the worst host ever with the worst admins ever.

in history.

the server might be decent but holy stuff tezuni is the worst host ever with the worst admins ever.

in history.

I take offense to that.
>tells gay / tribal jokes while online
>builds strange contraptions
>doesn't kick freekillers
>contributions: 0

I tried to hug shyGriff and she killed me and left

I would highly suggest you avoid any servers tezuni host's, He thinks his server is the best on the server list and because of this will ban anyone who even criticizes his server, He also apparently feels he is the best host and therefore is too amazing to listen to criticism, Tezuni himself is highly abusive and doesn't bother to control his server, His admins ignore what he does and some of them even actually abuse themselves and dismiss the problems of the server, Tezuni is literally one of the most terrible server host's and I highly recommend that you avoid any server that he is hosting.

I would highly suggest you avoid any servers tezuni host's, He thinks his server is the best on the server list and because of this will ban anyone who even criticizes his server, He also apparently feels he is the best host and therefore is too amazing to listen to criticism, Tezuni himself is highly abusive and doesn't bother to control his server, His admins ignore what he does and some of them even actually abuse themselves and dismiss the problems of the server, Tezuni is literally one of the most terrible server host's and I highly recommend that you avoid any server that he is hosting.
no offense but how come every post you make is something everyone already knows

Nicely put.
no offense but how come every post you make is something everyone already knows
BlockoBlocko apparently doesn't get it. Hopefully that will get through to his stupid self.

BlockoBlocko apparently doesn't get it. Hopefully that will get through to his stupid self.
it just sounds like you have a huge grudge on him from personal experiences lmao