Tezuni's Jail RP-AGAIN?

Author Topic: Tezuni's Jail RP-AGAIN?  (Read 5419 times)

it just sounds like you have a huge grudge on him from personal experiences lmao
Not exactly a grudge, Just that he posts the same dramas on the same people for the same thing, over and over.

Wow, you pictured my IRC chat, lol.

(I am Mr.Green ingame)

who cares anyways, lets just find a new jail rp.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 10:11:25 PM by Badspot »

who cares anyways, lets just find a new jail rp.
if you dont care dont post

I talked to Tenshi about this and he said that BlockoBlocko made a drama about the server and made fun of the admin team.

I think this ban falls under the gray area of what's acceptable and unacceptable.

I talked to Tenshi about this and he said that BlockoBlocko made a drama about the server and made fun of the admin team.

I think this ban falls under the gray area of what's acceptable and unacceptable.
Yes, Tezuni issued this ban.

Tezuni usually infuriates and ignores players on his server until they take their problem to the forums, which he then uses as reason to ban.

He's backwards that way.

Tezuni usually infuriates and ignores players on his server until they take their problem to the forums, which he then uses as reason to ban.

He's backwards that way.
That's if he's online, which even then I haven't seen him do. Tezuni acts just fine around me for the 2-3 weeks I've been an admin/mod

That's if he's online, which even then I haven't seen him do. Tezuni acts just fine around me for the 2-3 weeks I've been an admin/mod

Yes its heart warming how he treats his henchman. Lol.

Whatever. I just want to be unbanned.

Surprisingly, last I checked I WASN'T banned for commenting in the dramas here.

Surprisingly, last I checked I WASN'T banned for commenting in the dramas here.
well gee willickers and holy smokes, neither am -
AdinX has become Admin (Auto)

Oh. Forgot about that.

Whatever. I just want to be unbanned.
I can bring it up with Tezuni as to why you're banned, atm he's hosting some weird challenge server so I dunno if he actually wants to consider anything related to the server. He seems very tired lately, but he likes my sense of humor so I'll see if maybe there's something I can do.
inb4 de-admin & permaban

well gee willickers and holy smokes, neither am -
AdinX has become Admin (Auto)

Oh. Forgot about that.

cn i b admen????

cn i b admen????
In truth I'm not sure how it happened. Tenshi used the /mountto command do like 8 rounds to me, and I paraded around with him, even spreeing while he kinda just did his thing, often times he would kill a different rioting prisoner. Then like 10 minutes after, I got auto mod. A week passed and I got bumped to admin because the server experienced a big influx of mods. So really I don't do a lot other than play the server like I normally would. Except for people that afk for like 20 rounds, I kick them :I

To answer your question;
Ask tezoomy if he would consider another mod, then behave yourself if he does.