Tezuni's Jail RP-AGAIN?

Author Topic: Tezuni's Jail RP-AGAIN?  (Read 5432 times)

What did I do this time.

The real question is: What did you do?

The real question is: What did you do?
None does anything to the server, tezuni just bans people for no reason. He has banned me too, he's a loving richardhead

Sorry to second post
But he mostly bans people on the fourms

None does anything to the server, tezuni just bans people for no reason. He has banned me too, he's a loving richardhead
Someone is mad.

Someone is mad.
what i posted is true. he is baning people mostly on the forums and im not being angry

Someone is mad.

wtf is wrong with you. he's 100% correct: tezuni is a richardhead and possibly the worst host in blockland history. he has every right to be mad.

wtf is wrong with you. he's 100% correct: tezuni is a richardhead and possibly the worst host in blockland history. he has every right to be mad.
I know he's right, he's just being a bit mad, that's all.

I know he's right, he's just being a bit mad, that's all.

he has every right to.

He banned BlockoBlocko because Blocko is a known idiot, and has made countless dramas about people who don't need to be banned on the server.

He banned BlockoBlocko because Blocko is a known idiot, and has made countless dramas about people who don't need to be banned on the server.
This.

Not defending Tezuni here, Tezuni is pretty much handicapped but I could see his reasons for banning Blocko. Some of Blocko's posts and drama's make me want to kill myself. Like seriously

This explains Blocko's behavior.
Click for full size.

You use a mac?

The base screenshot title is shared on macs but not on pcs.

This.

Not defending Tezuni here, Tezuni is pretty much handicapped but I could see his reasons for banning Blocko. Some of Blocko's posts and drama's make me want to kill myself. Like seriously

Click for full size.

you know that was a joke right?

This.

Click for full size.

0/10 you missed the joke

you know that was a joke right?
Yes. It was a joke. But its basically true. That's how Blocko behaves.