Isar Tower has been stolen

Author Topic: Isar Tower has been stolen  (Read 9280 times)

this
I mean some VCE systems are goddamn beautiful, in the case of advanced RPGs
but yeah
It's a real bummer to me when a good RPG is made but everything is a 4x4 block with colors representing its state.

It's a real bummer to me when a good RPG is made but everything is a 4x4 block with colors representing its state.
yupyup
and horrible cube terrain

It isn't a pretty build, but it isn't meant to be.
lmao

so it was your intent to make it look bad?

lmao

so it was your intent to make it look bad?

Bold and different. It was an experiment in shape, and I was too lazy to change it even after someone described it as a massive snake.

too lazy to change it even after someone described it [me] as a massive snake.
sums you up well sheath  :cookieMonster:

Still can't believe that he purchased a build.

No offense Nickelob but this has nothing to do with you. Its not about what you consider a good build, or whether or not you like Isar. The trade is none of your business. This topic isn't even about it. 
You're only upset because I'm criticizing the quality of the exterior.  The interior looks nice though, don't get too upset :cookieMonster:

Ninja and I both got what we wanted. What is your problem? Are you jealous that I was able to get a free game? It was $5, its play money, get over yourself mate.
my steam account:

your steam account:

(weird that we signed up for Steam within one day...)
May want to think about that a bit before making that kind of assumption, lol.

You're only upset because I'm criticizing the quality of the exterior.  The interior looks nice though, don't get too upset :cookieMonster:
my steam account:

omg I love civ 5

my steam account:

your steam account:

(weird that we signed up for Steam within one day...)
May want to think about that a bit before making that kind of assumption, lol.
ow.
icygamma would you like some burn medicine?

btw nick only has 147 games

I don't see how that means anything.

I'm not much of a gamer and I prefer having my games on disc, I pay more just to have physical copies of games like Sim City 4 Deluxe which you got on the cheap via Steam.

This is because in 2008 I would try to play games offline more than online and Steam is too bunghole for that to be stable. Now I'm only 24/7 so it doesn't matter, but I didn't have the luxury of that in 08'.

I don't see how that means anything.

I'm not much of a gamer and I prefer having my games on disc, I pay more just to have physical copies of games like Sim City 4 Deluxe which you got on the cheap via Steam.

This is because in 2008 I would try to play games offline more than online and Steam is too bunghole for that to be stable. Now I'm only 24/7 so it doesn't matter, but I didn't have the luxury of that in 08'.
The point is that I'm not jealous of a $5 game considering I am able to afford many games already.  Read between the lines moar.

The point is that I'm not jealous of a $5 game considering I am able to afford many games already.  Read between the lines moar.

Alright and that is totally cool, so what is it that you don't like?

You can't honestly believe there is an ethical problem when it was a trade driven by the other person?

Please just help me understand what the issue is here. I really don't get it. :s