Isar Tower has been stolen

Author Topic: Isar Tower has been stolen  (Read 9254 times)

What the forget is this crap? I This is obviously a richardmove.

well the build is just stuffty anyways.

why is there so much drama over 10 min of boring wall spam, and duplicator work. i mean come on.

isar tower is a piece of stuff and build steal is stupid

Can you people please shut the forget up about why he purchased the build? That is not the main subject of the topic.

he traded me a copy of Half Life in return for the save.
Wait, what? I gifted him Half Life last December... ohh stuff, did he trade you my purchase
Ninja, how dare you trick me into gifting you Half Life which is basically stealing my money in a unusual way to gift him Half Life?

forget

Wait, what? I gifted him Half Life last December... ohh stuff, did he trade you my purchase
Ninja, how dare you trick me into gifting you Half Life which is basically stealing my money in a unusual way to gift him Half Life?

LOL

Let's add more flame to this fire
I like how Ninja loaded it on Eksi's server, got off, back on, and lost his admin
He then whined about it, posted pictures of him crying about it, and tried to seduce Eksi into giving him admin with halfass pictures. He got "+1 Non admin day" or whatever which was Eksi's punishment towards Ninja for asking for admin every 5 seconds. If he ever mentioned anything about admin he'd add another day to where Ninja had to wait until he got admin.
He never did and I would have never given him admin in the first place.

Its actually your fault of loading it on Eski's server, as you let other take the save...

Technically he did purchase it as he used his money to obtain the save, but officially, it was a trade. The value was $5 in a Steam sale.
What a loser, lol.

who the forget pays for saves

OP does.

oh wait, it was a trade, it's ok.

Trades*

And someone who would like a build to help learn VCE? I was on Eksi's server and had to get Ninja's trust so I could look into the power generators to learn how Icy did it. I eventually made a smaller version in my building which got lost cause Eksi's a richard.
Buying/trading a save just for it's build is kind of dumb, but if it has some value more than that, it's something to consider. But it's Isar..

I never got how Isar worked. it used some blotts or something to make sure the power stayed on. Why couldn't you just have the lights turn on and off when you click it using toggleEventenabled?
Please explain Icy.

forget

Wow that's a real lack of consideration for him, Ninja you're stupid.