Isar Tower has been stolen

Author Topic: Isar Tower has been stolen  (Read 9257 times)

Dang if that build really is Isar, you wasted your money, it looks terrible.

I don't think you should buy any build, no matter what it is, blockland was made for sharing builds, not buying them.

IcyGamma only sells Isar Tower to combat the lost datablock telephone effect (Datablocks not present on the server and somebody saves it).

Though, if you post the copy of Isar that IcyGamma gave you, then you're screwed.

you bought a build from a 5 yo

gj

you're dumb for buying a build

and dumber because you bought it from icy

Hey why ca't we hate Icy for selling it and not Ninja for buying it?

Hey why ca't we hate both?

lol ninja is a moron if he is the one that asked Icy how much he would have bought it for.

"Hey army guy, can i buy your smashed bottle cap for $40?"

obviously you would accept the offer as it's basically free money for you, so should we hate on you for selling me stuff. Even if he did say something along the lines of "yeah, sure, if you want it you need to pay me" i doubt he actually expected this idiot to actually pay him.

Now, if icy was advertising his stuff for sale, then yeah, he is also at fault.

I'm still a huge starfish for selling you a bottlecap for 40 bucks then.
It's not like I'd sell it to anyone I respect and care about.

I'm still a huge starfish for selling you a bottlecap for 40 bucks then.
It's not like I'd sell it to anyone I respect and care about.
implying you respect and care about me or that icy respects or cares about OP, though it is still a bit douchey if the person buying the cap is naïve, like a child or something.

Hello,

Ninja4176 was particularly interested in obtaining an original, untainted copy of the save for his own use and had been asking me for the save file.

He originally wanted to trade me one of Eksi's builds but I had no interest, so instead he traded me a copy of Half Life in return for the save. Technically he did purchase it as he used his money to obtain the save, but officially, it was a trade. The value was $5 in a Steam sale.

As I warned him, the save is then entirely his responsibility and once he hosts it (which he immediately did, giving a copy of Eksi to host on his dedicated) it is effectively in the public domain.

Nobody has been given the official save for free. Apart from Ninja and those who have recently obtained it through him, everyone that believes they have a save will almost certainly own a copy that is both dated and severely broken.

Ultimately if Ninja wants to maintain usage of the build in an "exclusive" sense, than he should not have had it hosted openly for several days on a dedicated.

The value to which the save was handed over was a shy $5 in a Steam sale. Please do not jump to the silly conclusion there is some kind of underground save market where we are trading bricks for $40 a piece, or are advertising it to people to lure people into our network bahaha.

My Resume:
Wrote an autobiography
Sold a Lego build