Author Topic: Isar Tower has been stolen  (Read 9261 times)

After purchasing Isar from IcyGamma I loaded it in Eksi's server, not knowing what happened a person named "Icanbreathfire" or "superdupercoolguy" got the save from Eksi's server. After replies for full trust, I thought he would snatch the save. For that I complicated the generator room and make the entire tower non-functional. Without the events I thought the tower would be useless. Until January 4th 2013, icanbreathfire posted this http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=218507.0 I'll let a that sync in.

Any ting you want to add to this, post below....

You didn't make the Isar tower so why are you the one making the complaint? Third party complaints are ridiculous because we have no idea whether Icygamma minds if people saved and took credit for his tower.

Why did you make this thread?

Not surprising
because we have no idea whether Icygamma minds if people saved and took credit for his tower.
I believe somebody else stole it in the past, I'll tell you that I don't think he was very happy

I believe somebody else stole it in the past, I'll tell you that I don't think he was very happy
Okay, do you have any evidence to prove that?

Quit posting bullstuff like "stolen builds".

Okay, do you have any evidence to prove that?
im pretty sure that was what his "isar tower" series was on...
plus you could go look yourself

I honestly have no problem with these kinds of threads.

But if they gave credit to the maker, then that is fine with me.

plus you could go look yourself
Why would I look for something that I don't even know exists?

Everyone knows who build Isar anyway. If anything, it's just pathetic to steal builds.

You purchased... whaat.

Don't host it publicly especially a build you paid for is my warning to you.

What version/date of Isar Tower did you get by the way?

Why would I look for something that I don't even know exists?
because you asked...?