Author Topic: RecordingBot Commands  (Read 2581 times)

Basicly a command that you can record your movements by pointing at a bot, here is an example

You spawn a bot, and then you point at it and type a command

And then you start to control him, it should have a countdown before the recording starts, like, Recording in 3 2 1, and there should be some sort of keybind to stop the recording so it can loop it normally

and then the bot can loop that take

This could be extremelly useful for videos if someone could make this, and when you /resetvehicles, all of the bots uses their takes at the same time, and everything will be timed and stuff, and if you want to cancel the take, just look at the bot again and type some sort of command that could cancel the take and done

Also look at the possibilites, you could event some Path Cameras to go with the bots
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 06:10:19 PM by Filipe »

I think this has been suggested before in a different format.

good idea nonetheless. I'd love this functionality. First, we need a complete fix to bot events, the one BS (lol, Brian Smith) made doesn't exactly fix all of the old functions

I think this has been suggested before in a different format.

good idea nonetheless. I'd love this functionality. First, we need a complete fix to bot events, the one BS (lol, Brian Smith) made doesn't exactly fix all of the old functions
That's true, but I still think it's really possible to be made

I almost forgot about this, thanks for reviving it in a entirely new thread :D

this this this

port can probably do it

That's true, but I still think it's really possible to be made

i think it'd be quite easy to capture your player's movement. It'd be just like a macro, would it not?

and for the pitch and yaw? that's a different story. I think there's some kind of function pitch(); or yaw();

idk i dont script

Nexus made a add-on called Super Macro, records anything you do, with your player
This is possible, surely

Nexus made a add-on called Super Macro, records anything you do, with your player
This is possible, surely

Yeah, if we can optimize movement by how we turn (brick placement) then this surely can be done with macros.

This is possible, surely
If we could use that on bots it would be really handy

BL Movies would reach a whole new level!

BL Movies would reach a whole new level!
This, I would love to be able to use those bots for videos, it could come very handy

this this this

port can probably do it

The only problem is finding a good way of storing the data to be "replayed".

The only problem is finding a good way of storing the data to be "replayed".

we could probably form some other kind of file extension like .blm or something

and then have a stuffload of DTS japenese in it