Raichu - I am on your team!!!

Author Topic: Raichu - I am on your team!!!  (Read 3415 times)

I am looking around for servers with IcyGamma, and I see Raichu's Afghan DM. Interesting, I join and there are 3 teams
U.S Army (Green)
Terroist (White)
Civilian (Black)
I begin playing and then Raichu tells me he is on my team. This is not true however, as his name color is white (Terroist team color is white) and teamkill is off, and he is killable. I disagree with what he said, and then continue playing. After a few kills towards him, he then kicks me. I rejoin and he again says he is on my team. I just complain a little and continue playing, also killing him as normal. He then says that he is on my team once more. Afterwards, I get this ban:

I forgot to add: I was on the U.S Army team.

So thats what that was about. :o

perhap's he was playing as an "informant"

Guildwars wat?
I am looking around for servers with IcyGamma,
Cause a server's not complete without the presence of his Icyness.

Guildwars wat?Cause a server's not complete without the presence of his Icyness.
Lol no I wasn't looking for Icy
Me and IcyGamma were just playing together and I chose to go on Raichu's server

I was actually following him.  :cookieMonster:

His server is a piece of stuff lol.

He gave you like 3 chances, even if he wasn't on your team, you should of just obeyed him and not tried to team-kill him. But no, you team-killed him even after your 2 warnings: so mostly OP's fault.

In Klocko's defense, it was a bit of a confusing mindforget. There were two teams but the admin was being his own team  in an existing team, which was confusing. It was hard to tell what was going on.

He gave you like 3 chances, even if he wasn't on your team, you should of just obeyed him and not tried to team-kill him. But no, you team-killed him even after your 2 warnings: so mostly OP's fault.

You are a loving idiot. This isn't normal behavior: Klocko got banned because he shot someone on the other team. Even if it was the host, the host has no right to ban him for this. They weren't on the same team, so Klocko had every right to kill him. There is no way to justify this sort of unacceptable behavior without looking like a crazy person. This is not OP's fault.

you're such a moron it hurts.

The amount of wrong in this post makes me want to kill a small duck, and I love ducks.
The host sounds like an idiot, it wasn't teamkilling he was on a different team, Klocko did nothing wrong he just played the game and got banned

Even if it was the host, the host has no right to ban him for this.

It's her/his server, so yes, she/he has the right to ban him for this.

It's her/his server, so yes, she/he has the right to ban him for this.

Oh, so you're saying that if I hosted a party, I would have the right to violently throw everyone in a large pit because it's my party?