Author Topic: i'm mad because i can't install things  (Read 1762 times)

get some money and get a new computer

or learn to hack

EDIT:the windows accounts (if you use windows)

get some money and get a new computer

or learn to hack

EDIT:the windows accounts (if you use windows)
you're assuming i'd both be allowed to get a new computer and am able to get money for a new computer

you're assuming i'd both be allowed to get a new computer and am able to get money for a new computer

You need permission from your parents to get a computer with your own money? (wow)

Do some jobs for people, birthday money? (I actually asked people for it instead and i collected enough money to buy an Ipod 4th gen when it was new)

My parents attempted to do this to me...but i always knew the administrator password and i changed it(was my computer, they just wanted to have power over me)
But if it is not your computer then save up and by your own.

But if it is not your computer then save up and by your own.

How old are you shy? and is the computer only yours?

Since you were not willing to listen to my other idea here is another: Buy a 8gb flash drive download a linux distro, smack it onto the flash drive boot to the flash drive and BAM you own your own loving computer, sort of at least.

EDIT:
According to his profile he is 8.

Disregard everything I have said in this thread it is most likely too complex.

11, and no
my mom shares the computer with me

EDIT:According to his profile he is 8.

Disregard everything I have said in this thread it is most likely too complex.
are you looking at the wrong profile

11, and no

nag your parents for a new one, ask for jobs...

11, and no
are you looking at the wrong profile
I don't know why I put 8, I meant 11.

11, and no
Well, this if is your mother computer then you should be happy she lets you use it. when i was 11 I had restrictions on my computer too. after i completed middle school i no long had restrictions...computer/tv/xbox/life xD

This is why I have my laptop fingerprint locked. To prevent my mom from ever pulling stuff like this.