Author Topic: 3 Weapons for an Apocolypse  (Read 6545 times)

finally someone who knows what they are doing lol
the mini 14 is the way to go

for me its either a .270, .708, or an M-14

dont know whats so special about that compacted ammunition those guns use, they dont carry as much stopping power as a normal round, and the kick isnt that much of a diference

what
that's just a P226 with a silencer on it.
why would they give it another name

then again they did the same thing with the USP Match
the mosquito is a light-weight variant chambered for .22 LR, the suppressor is not manufactured by SIG and doesn't come with the gun

where will everyone find these guns
I can get the guns I listed at richard's or MC sports lol

wtf is up with people and .22s
the rounds are extremely easy to find in bulk and are light and relatively quiet

GUYS I WOUDL HAV A M60 (CUZ ITS MY  FAV GUN IN CALL OF DOODY) A G18 WITH 400 DRUM MAGS DUAL WEILD AND A KATANA BECUS THERE COOOOLL!!!!!!111

where will everyone find these guns

you get them whenever. obviously guns already lost purpose AFTER an emergency has happened.
most of the guns in this topic are legal ones sold everywhere lol

BB gun.
Slingshot.
Tree branch.

Within my boundaries.
Not that they'll do stuff.

I would choose a 22 caliber semi automatic rifle like the ruger 10/22 because it's reliable and the ammunition is plentiful.
For a sidearm I would use another 22 pistol, I would use a ruger mkII because it's equally reliable and it has amazing accuracy.
For a "Melee" weapon I would carry something useful like a crowbar.

I chose these because I can actually purchase them, and I already own weapons like them, but mine are "Knock offs" of sorts, jamming a lot and what not.
All together it would only cost me around 300$ if I got them used.
Ammunition I could get around 5,000 rounds for 100$

crowbars are very heavy and bulky. the only advantage is that they are great as destructive/breaking in/out tools as well.
but as a weapon i would never use one.

That's why I put quotes around melee.
Also, titanium crowbars are exceptionally light and I have seen a few entering the market. Expensive as hell though.

awp deagle n knife

gonna cs:s that stuff