Author Topic: 3 Weapons for an Apocolypse  (Read 6531 times)

>gets m16 off magical black market
>acquires high caliber high noise magnum
>"lol forget fancy stuff"

Needs more dakka.

tacticool gsg5pk, a glock of somesort, and my kukri machete.. epic survival wins

Primary - some low caliber hunting rifle my dad gave to me
Secondary - 9mm Glock
Melee - a light axe or sword

kind of bad stuff to use but ammo wouldn't seem hard to find, typically you'd go for headshots and it's all easy to carry around

To all of you, good luck finding ammo :)
actually this is the first time Eeposs is right about something.
It's gonna be really hard to find ammo.

A whippersnipper (weedwacker) with blades attached to the wire/string.

My buddy actually owns a katana, a broadsword, and a medieval knife. The sword is kept dull, but it's still one heavy, strong stabby stab weapon

Primary - Crossbow

Secondary - M1911

Melee - Machete with one side serrated because why not

Primary - Crossbow

Secondary - M1911

Melee - Machete with one side serrated because why not
This guy has the right idea.

Primary = GravityGun
Secondary = .357
Melee = crowbar

Primary - M4 .22 Tactical Rimfire

An M4 is highly customizable, resilient, and it's scary. I'd prefer it to be chambered for .22 since .22 is more plentiful, it's a lot quieter, the rounds weigh a lot less, and the nearly complete lack of recoil from .22 rounds would help an inexperienced shooter like me actually hit my target. And people will think it's an M4 regardless, they won't KNOW that it's a peashooter.

Secondary - Taurus 9-round Revolver

I actually own this weapon IRL so I'd be used to shooting it. It's also chambered for .22 ammunition, so it'd fire the same kind of rounds as my primary.

Melee - Hair Brush

There is absolutely no melee weapon in existence that I'd be able kill somebody with, so I might as well have great hair.

I myself would go for a 9mm handgun but a remmi 10/22

Primary: Mini-14
I own this weapon irl, and I intend to use it if there was a real apocalpse

Secondary: Glock 21 or Glock 17
because I think they are great pistols

Melee: anything that I could find, because I don't know about carrying something light or heavy and blunt or sharp along with a couple guns