Author Topic: 3 Weapons for an Apocolypse  (Read 6542 times)

Bullpup pump shotgun

USPSA 9mm semi-auto pistol

Wartech tactical combat knife

M14 Carbine
Glock G21 SF
Basic axe or hatchet
$20 you've never fired an AA12 outside a video game

snk13 likes your status

Lets see...
-Mosberg500 Shotgun with folding stock, flashlight and laser attachment, plus improved nightsights and an foregrip.
-Ingram Mac 10, probably gonna slap a supressor or a barrel extension along with a modification to the roostering grip so I can properly attach a sight to it.
-Custom Made Riot Shield, folding outwards and inwards for portability. Would take a while to make, rare chance of finding it, but the alternative is a Fire Axe or Crowbar.
And a repair kit for my guns.

You're a scrub and you would die in an "Apocolypse"
ok, nice supporting evidence behind your opinions

This isn't just ZOMBIES. It could be anything, like a crazy government or WWIII or something.

budk.com

problem solved

I'm in the UK.
Did you not read that part? It's in the first line of my post

Primary - Don't care, never really going to use anything but a pistol because guns are loving loud. Probably pick up a semi-automatic rifle and be done with it. However in the even that this isn't like some zombie ass bullstuff, M4. Saw a few in the patrol cars around my city, so they're somewhat common.
Secondary - P22 or M9. Fairly common ammunition, reliable gun, blah blah blah.
Melee -

This or something similar. Never actually going to use it in close combat, but would rather use it for things that survival knives are intended for. IE: opening cans, cutting up wood or whatever, etc. If I can avoid close combat I will.

If your katana hits a bone, it becomes useless.

The ability to mass produce ammo will be long because you'll need electricity, materials to make gun powder, tools to make shells, the primer, and the slug.

as soon as you pull that trigger, it's almost like an automatic, It is an automatic. You can use semi auto on it to
it'll just shoot out the whole barrel before you relize it. What

meh, i'll stick with the old pump-action. you would use ammo just as fast with a pump action as you would an auto

why don't we play with the stuff we already have?

Mosin Nagant with 2 ammo boxes (12 bullets in each

Rocket fold Knife

12 throwing knice

swiss army knife

matches

lighter fluid

sink faucet

machete

ATV

loadsa water

loadsa phood

plastic spoon

my 3 cats

my dog

Justin Beiber (Bait)

boot knife from israel

skill saw

drill

metal grinder thingy doodle

computer

Primary;
http://accurateshooter.net/Blog/uberti1866x3000.jpg (page stretcher)
Secondary:

Melee:

All with in my home! Im thinking practicably!

I should hope it'd shoot out the whole barrel, otherwise there'd be pellets stuck in there which'd break your gun :V

If your katana hits a bone, it becomes useless.
You are also a dumb stuff

Just your basic AK47 (most durable weapon ever invented)

my melee would be my sword or dagger.