The Tavros Nitram

Author Topic: The Tavros Nitram  (Read 5356 times)

i'd have to say, he gives a bad name to homestucks.

yeah i looked this over and was thinking about it and i have been a total dumbass lately, my comments in that thread were unnecessary and very rude for the topic. i will improve. sorry if i have been a prick, a dumbass, or such lately. :c

I haven't been following Tavros much, but I did see a few quips and snarky jokes here and there from him. I kind of liked that, it came across as a sort of banter.

Pity he chose to downgrade to the leagues of the browbeat with the above post.

I haven't been following Tavros much, but I did see a few quips and snarky jokes here and there from him. I kind of liked that, it came across as a sort of banter.

Pity he chose to downgrade to the leagues of the browbeat with the above post.
if people say i'm stuffposting, i don't want to stuffpost.

What does your name even mean?

What does your name even mean?
Tavros Nitram - MS Paint Adventures Wiki - Wikia.com
mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Tavros_Nitram

Reverse name: Martin Sorvat.

I don't think you've been stuffposting at all. There will always be people complaining here no matter what you write, get used to it.

Another thing: Don't take advice from Icy

Another thing: Don't take advice from Icy

You would say that.

I'd much rather carry the weight around of a hundred crying bitches on this forum than sell out to get the uh, "respect", of you flippant knobsacks.

I hate seeing yet another topic trying to mould another harmless player into a forum coward. Wish people would mellow out and stop making trivial matters seem like major social problems and scandals.

"I would rather be hated than respected"
What