The Tavros Nitram

Author Topic: The Tavros Nitram  (Read 5365 times)

I've had it with this guy, as much as I hate drama this guy really needs to get a loving life, especially in this thread: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=219580.msg6267876#msg6267876

He shows a tad bit of sympathy at one point and totally changes later on in the thread.

have some other examples from other threads.

forgetyou
shut up man

This isn't a drama, you could have just put this in off topic. You didn't even state a problem.

[size=72]Look if they didn't want to hear people joking about it or whatever, they shouldn't have made a thread about it.[/size]

There's already a drama here that's as much about Travos as it is about that other what's his face who was stuffting in the thread... Tonkka. That's who it was. Anyways, it's about both of them now, so this one isn't really needed.

Wait... you quoted that drama... how did you not know that it had turned on him too...

every time i've seen him post he's been an idiot and this was totally deserved

I think he was just saying how he felt.
Either way, he didn't have to say it and this was well deserved.

He does seem like an idiot in most of his posts.

Other than his overuse of big text, I don't mind him.

I was thinking of dramaing him myself.
He's a moron.

Other than his overuse of big text, I don't mind him.
Can't edit, but I'd like to add that his treatment of Kitton was pretty detestable.

Can't edit, but I'd like to add that his treatment of Kitton was pretty detestable.
That's the main reason I made this thread.

He's also some handicap's alt...

He's also some handicap's alt...
So am I, but I'm slightly less handicapped.

I was about to drama him on all the useless topics and posts hes made too. Gj.

He has a really stupid avatar.

He was complaining more about how he thought the thread should go in off topic instead of drama than how stupid Tonkka's posts were. Shows that he really likes to disregard more important issues.

He has a really stupid avatar.
Yes, but that doesn't really matter.