Author Topic: How great is the U.S.A? (image heavy!!)  (Read 16092 times)

For everyone bitching about us's debt to china, how the forget is china going to enforce the debt if the us spends all its money on the military?
This.
Use North Korea to attack us

vs.

I hate America and also freedom

For everyone bitching about us's debt to china, how the forget is china going to enforce the debt if the us spends all its money on the military?

us has strategic petroleum reserves for an estimated 36 day period on average usage, with out money you can't buy imported oil and with out oil you can't operate any machinery, build or run tanks, planes, ships, guns, etc...

This.[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/50/Everyday_life_in_North_Korea_09.JPG/800px-Everyday_life_in_North_Korea_09.JPG[/im g]
vs.
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/de/Aircraft_carrier_at_underway_replenishment.jpg/800px-Aircraft_carrier_at_underway_replenishment.jpg[/im g]
You posted some village boys then you posted naval ships

I don't see the point

I don't see the point
Your communist mind cannot comprehend freedom

us has strategic petroleum reserves for an estimated 36 day period on average usage, with out money you can't buy imported oil and with out oil you can't operate any machinery, build or run tanks, planes, ships, guns, etc...
bomb saudi arabia, take oil
duh

I don't see the point
those r our naval ships
lets see them try to fight THAT

[i mg]http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/2560x1600/2010/World_Russia_Russian_flag_021388_.jpg[/img]

Your welcome
Get bombed stupid page stretcher.

I don't see the point
The budget of the north korean military is $5~10 billion
The budget of the United States of America's military is $549.4 billion

The current enlisted troops for NK is Roughly 9.3 million soldiers
America has an enlisted 3 million

What. Btw, both of those last numbers include reserves. And the NK number was from 2010 :s

Americuh?
Also, we have our own element. Americium.

Also, we have our own element. Americium.

strontium is named after a village in scotland, so it's not that big of a deal

strontium is named after a village in scotland, so it's not that big of a deal
How great is this country? No need to answer... THE GREATEST
though I hate OP, this is too good of an opportutunity for laughs to pass up.

I know this was a joke, but I still just going to put this out there.

North Korea against US? Aha..AHAha. AHAHAHA.

It's simple really. NK don't got stuff. They have a stockpile of 5-10 Nuclear Warheads. And yet to make a ICBM that can complete the 3 Stage Booster. North Korea also cannot make a warhead small enough to fit onto their Unha-3 or Taepodong-2 Intercontinental Ballistic Missile(ICBM). Like seriously. We have a stockpile of 5,000. Many of which are scattered around the globe in Ohio Class submarines (Trident II SLBM). And we have the Minuteman III ICBM.

And even without nuclear war.

We have a powerful military.

We have MQ-9 Reapers (UCAV), we have F-22 Rapter's (Stealth Air Superiority Fighter), Bombers, advanced Satellite imaging (Which North Korea cannot even get into space correctly), a navy with Aircraft Carriers, Destroyers, Etc. If I must go on. I will.

I know this was a joke, but I still just going to put this out there.

North Korea against US? Aha..AHAha. AHAHAHA.

It's simple really. NK don't got stuff. They have a stockpile of 5-10 Nuclear Warheads. And yet to make a ICBM that can complete the 3 Stage Booster. North Korea also cannot make a warhead small enough to fit onto their Unha-3 or Taepodong-2 Intercontinental Ballistic Missile(ICBM). Like seriously. We have a stockpile of 5,000. Many of which are scattered around the globe in Ohio Class submarines (Trident II SLBM). And we have the Minuteman III ICBM.

And even without nuclear war.

We have a powerful military.

We have MQ-9 Reapers (UCAV), we have F-22 Rapter's (Stealth Air Superiority Fighter), Bombers, advanced Satellite imaging (Which North Korea cannot even get into space correctly), a navy with Aircraft Carriers, Destroyers, Etc. If I must go on. I will.
you seem like one of those creepy /k/ goers who wear large leather jackets and camo pants

you seem like one of those creepy /k/ goers who wear large leather jackets and camo pants
I'm someone that spends most of my spare time reading up on governments and their military and technology.