5 dollars on steam account, waht to buy

Author Topic: 5 dollars on steam account, waht to buy  (Read 789 times)

im tired right now so im not going to edit the what misspelling.

what to buy

if i dont find anything i will buy tf2 items (keys)

stuff i have:

valve complete pack, dosent include cs go or any other title made by valve after winter 2011 i believe
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 10:40:57 PM by blockguy123 »

Steam should really stop counting $4.99 as under 5 dollars.
There's too much DLC and no "Games"

Also, get HL2 Deathmatch if you don't have it

Steam should really stop counting $4.99 as under 5 dollars.
In fact, let's ban anything that's over $3 from showing up in the under $5 section. We'll make several new sections. Everything that would have been in the under $5 but is now banned from it will now show up in a separate section called under $7. We'll also make a new section called under $3 that only sells things for 99 cents or less, and all Free-to-Play games will get their own section called "Games under $1" that also includes all DLC under 50 cents but no full games, which go under the "$3 Games" section.

you may want to save until you add more money into steam, allowing you to get a more expensive game than what you added

In fact, let's ban anything that's over $3 from showing up in the under $5 section. We'll make several new sections. Everything that would have been in the under $5 but is now banned from it will now show up in a separate section called under $7. We'll also make a new section called under $3 that only sells things for 99 cents or less, and all Free-to-Play games will get their own section called "Games under $1" that also includes all DLC under 50 cents but no full games, which go under the "$3 Games" section.
:panda:

:cookieMonster:

More that 5 dollars. save it up, you don't have to rapid fire cash out of your wallet.

buy me a cute gift
receive 8 copies of dota2

Get McPixel.

No, that game is partly short + more of a click event game.

Also, get HL2 Deathmatch if you don't have it
REEEEEAAAAAADDDDD
stuff i have:

valve complete pack, dosent include cs go or any other title made by valve after winter 2011 i believe