Author Topic: Blockland Aces: Fires Of Liberation - Mission 3: Sipli Field  (Read 26660 times)

"That's a damned nice plane there, Lieutenant."

I go ahead and ask my engineers to make my plane all cool and high tech.

[OOC: I basically want my plane to become customized.]

Later on, your plane is rolled out with several improvements.

Later on, your plane is rolled out with several improvements.
"Sweet."

[Come on guys keep posting ;-;]

NEXT MISSION NOW PLEASE

The loudspeaker gives feedback.
"All pilots to the briefing room."

I finish my popcorn and then grab my pilot helmet and uniform, put them on, and then jog to the briefing room.

Loharde goes to the briefing room.

Forumer Name: Redconer

Character Name: Red Burster Kiritak

Character Age (18-50): 19

Piloting Style (Air-to-Air, Air-to-Ground, or Multirole): Air-to-Air

Personality: Serious, but has to be a bit calm or aggressive sometimes

Callsign: Fire

Backstory*: He was born in a town called BurnSpicer, until was bombed by an unknown force of evil. Both of his parents were killed in the bombination, luckily his uncle, General Magma, flew him safely to a peaceful place. Once Red got older, he had fought in war with his very own scythe. His right face, right arm, and left leg are cyborg-like because he lost all three body parts in a single war. His mission, assigned by himself, is to have revenge on the unknown evil force that destroyed his hometown.

I look at the mappers coordinate an island on an electronic map. I go ahead and ask if I can have another ace that is my partner, and then they say sure. I go ahead and talk to him, waiting for everyone else.
"Your name." I ask, and he says, "John."

I roll my eyes, typical name. "I am Nathan, you're going to be my partner on the mission." He blinks, and I sigh.

"Sure."

Backstory*: He was born in a town called BurnSpicer, until was bombed by an unknown force of evil. Both of his parents were killed in the bombination, luckily his uncle, General Magma, flew him safely to a peaceful place. Once Red got older, he had fought in war with his very own scythe. His right face, right arm, and left leg are cyborg-like because he lost all three body parts in a single war. His mission, assigned by himself, is to have revenge on the unknown evil force that destroyed his hometown.

Denied.
Seriously, be more reasonable with that backstory, and actually do some research into Ace Combat 6.

Backstory*: He was born in a town called BurnSpicerare you kidding me?, until was bombed by an unknown force of evil.... Both of his parents were killed in the bombinationis this even a word?, luckily his uncle, General Magmanot sure there are generals in the airforce, flew him safely to a peaceful place. Once Red got older, he had fought in war with his very own scythe. His right face, right arm, and left leg are cyborg-likeAND THEN THEY SHOOT LAZORS LEOL because he lost all three body parts in a single war. His mission, assigned by himself, is to have revenge on the unknown evil force that destroyed his hometown.

Hmm Yes, This is going to die if theres no next mission.